• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name Change

Baller

WZCW Veteran
I am a John Cena mark from his white rapper gimmick, and I am thinking of changing to the Dr. of Ballernomics so I also keep my current name in there.

What do you think?

It's OK. Works well.

However, if you are changing it because of the faction and that alone, I would warn against because whilst they are awesome now, they disappear in the future and you don't wanna be stuck with it after we are gone.

No that is not why, but I have been watching old youtube videos of Cena in that gimmick and I love it. And i'm due for a name change for a little while

But you can change your name in 30 days. I hope they last longer than that.

It's OK. Works well.

However, if you are changing it because of the faction and that alone, I would warn against because whilst they are awesome now, they disappear in the future and you don't wanna be stuck with it after we are gone.

Yep, he's right. That's why I'm still the Cena of this forum longterm (Just the 2005-present Cena. You can be the rapper version, we'll both be the big Cena marks!) as "Shawn Daggers" is just my nWZo name, and will eventually go back to my "Legendary Hero" gimmick as a Cena mark and future top face of the forum.... all while remaining "Dagger Dias" the entire time.

I was dissapointed not to find a Cena rapper avatar

The one you picked is from right after he won the title, so he was technically still that version of himself at the time. Just don't use the one on the first page of the Raw wrestlers, as it's "mine" in the sense that for a really long time only I used it. ;)

WZ Glamarella

santino-beth-glamarella-wallpaper-800x600.jpg

The wallpapers from Kupy are awesome. I wish I had those kinds of skills.

Actually, I probably do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back