Naitch's thread of random thoughts

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
Right, I think its time I made my own thread, and I will post some of the random (probably useless) thoughts that come into my head...on any topic

Firstly...

Is it wrong that I was pretty offended last night when, in a rock/metal club in Manchester called Satan's Hollow, the playlist went something like this.

Blink 182
Motorhead
TINY TEMPAH??
DESTINYS CHILD???
Pantera
GIRLS ALOUD
Rage Against The Machine

and for the last song of the night...

BEYONCE???

tumblr_lji7n6sSu91qazkdco1_500.gif

Well Well Well. Someone's all grown up. Making their own threads...

Destiny's Child's Say My Name --- An approruitezs pick for the greatest song of all time>??!!!

Just watched the Impact show from last week that I recorded on Sky+

I like this Crimson, I think he could be a future champion. TNA have signed a guy with real potential

Easily Flair!

Just had my first day at my new job. Think it went well, gonna be doing some interesting stuff. Nice people, nice office, some fit women....think I am gonna be right at home there!

I find it almost impossible to fart if my ass is on a seat, I have to raise it up to unleash the trump....anyone else do the same?

If you do it with both cheeks pressed against the seat it'll amplify the sound of your movement, especially if it's a wooden chair or any other type of chair that has a solid seat. This can be a lot of fun when you're alone, or super embarrassing when you're not.

WTF is Kevin Nolan doing even considering signing for West Ham? I know Big Sam is there, but come on...a captain of a good premier league club is rejects a new contract and looks set to drop down to the league below just because his favourite manager has taken over?

Have some fucking ambition Kev, you were awesome for us at Bolton and shouldnt be playing Championship footbal. I would have him back at the Reebok tomorrow, there is no way he shouldnt be in the Prem next year.

I bought tickets to go and see Chris Jericho's band Fozzy in Manchester next week with a mate.

May have to see if I can find my old Y2J T-shirt from the attic at my parents, doubt it will still fit though

I think I may have to shout out a wrestling-related catchphrase at Mr Jericho, any ideas on what it should be?

I am thinking "Hold number 3.....ARMBAR!"

I bought tickets to go and see Chris Jericho's band Fozzy in Manchester next week with a mate.

May have to see if I can find my old Y2J T-shirt from the attic at my parents, doubt it will still fit though

I think I may have to shout out a wrestling-related catchphrase at Mr Jericho, any ideas on what it should be?

I am thinking "Hold number 3.....ARMBAR!"

Ask him to recite the list on stage in full. Who knows, he might do a few?

I will shout out something, but I'm probably guessing that he will want to ignore the wrestling connection, and try and focus on being a serious musician rather than reciting his catchphrases....

Also, just booked tickets this morning to see Alter Bridge for the 4th time at the MEN Arena in Manchester. Black Stone Cherry and Theory Of A Deadman are the support acts, which is awesome as I love BSC and quite quite a bit of TOAD's earlier stuff.

Fozzy don't suck. They're a decent band most of the time.

You'll have a great time with Alter Bridge, live they're nearly as good as they are on recordings, which nowadays is something you rarely see. You've also got great support acts in that as well with BSC & TOAD. Cherry I saw live when they were headlining and that was one of the best shows I've ever been to. TOAD, well they're allright, but they do try for comedy value too much some of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back