• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mysterio_fan

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
I have known him since he began as a poster. When he wanted to join TEAM SFAC in derf's great game... wait, that game never happened. its been a year of fun with him on this forum. We saw the neat and tidy poster who worked hard and was a great poster, even nominated for poster of the year. then we had his coming out saga, which allowed him to post the way he wanted. Then we had his departure. Then we had his return, and push of a lifetime. and throughout all of this, there have been 12 characters that have remained true.

mysterio_fan.

Not anymore. It ended this morning. Another chapter of WrestleZone History coems to an end.

Welcome... BEYONCE!

"I don't think your for this jelly, I don't think your ready for this jelly, I don't think your ready is my body to bootylicious for ya"

You can all thank FTS and all his evil minions for finally making me crack! M_F is dead! Beyonce lives!

I've always waited for mysterio_fan to finally change his name to M_F, but never did I see him taking this route.

But oh well.

The good thing that can come out of this is if FTS finds this insulting and changes his name to CARRIE UNDERWOOD. That would be epic.

I know people like you. Pop music fans, that is.

I don't care for them very much.

I've always waited for mysterio_fan to finally change his name to M_F, but never did I see him taking this route.

But oh well.

The good thing that can come out of this is if FTS finds this insulting and changes his name to CARRIE UNDERWOOD. That would be epic.

THis would be, epic. Pure epic.

Holy shit... M_F becomes BEYONCE & the "Diva Defender" becomes Diva's Champion...

Is it the rise of the feminines?

Cancel that... my post count shit itself & I am comedic jobber again. 3 more posts. I think I shall wait til I get my name change

This video made me cry :( This little girl is dying of Leukemia and her wish was to see Beyonce perform live. So sweet she was even singing along to the words. So sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back