• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Four

Thanks Rust! But everyone deserves to win and it's going to be very close. Top 10 was my ultimate goal :)

I wasn't even expecting to get in the top 25, yet alone top 5. Either yourself or NoFate should win, but since he's eliminated... you need to win lol.

Alright Rusty here it is.

You really want a Mod Spot, don't you big guy? I know this because for some reason you think I am getting one and you are pissed off because you think you are better than me. No where have I said I was going for a mod spot or even wanted one. You have become so bitchy towards me because you feel that me posting is a threat to the spot you wanted so much. IC told me a while ago to start posting, and you know what, I like to, I am not doing this to get a mod spot. And just a heads up, that thread wasn't started or influenced by me, FTS is my friend, but I had no idea he was going to start that thread. He did it because he likes me as a poster.

Now about rep. Sure I like rep, but you hate the fack I have more than you. Ever since I passed you you have been upset about that. Again you think you are better than me there. I really don't get this competition you seem to think we have against eachother. I hardly know or interact with you. I am high on rep, I am actually 14th place all time in rep, and that is a good accomplishment I feel. I don't care about how you feel about it, or how people who say rep doesn't matter feel about it.

About the game. I thought I would be out in the first 10. But I wasn't. You know what, the funnest part about this game is not me winning. I don't want to win. You obviously wanted to win that too. I am sick of you having this fascination with you thinknig you are better than me (which you may be, I don't care), and you get so upset when something involved in rankings doesn't go your way.

All in all, I think that we should stay away from eachother on the forums if you do not feel as though you and I can come to an agreement about certain things.

Alright Rusty here it is.

You really want a Mod Spot, don't you big guy? I know this because for some reason you think I am getting one and you are pissed off because you think you are better than me. No where have I said I was going for a mod spot or even wanted one. You have become so bitchy towards me because you feel that me posting is a threat to the spot you wanted so much. IC told me a while ago to start posting, and you know what, I like to, I am not doing this to get a mod spot. And just a heads up, that thread wasn't started or influenced by me, FTS is my friend, but I had no idea he was going to start that thread. He did it because he likes me as a poster.

Now about rep. Sure I like rep, but you hate the fack I have more than you. Ever since I passed you you have been upset about that. Again you think you are better than me there. I really don't get this competition you seem to think we have against eachother. I hardly know or interact with you. I am high on rep, I am actually 14th place all time in rep, and that is a good accomplishment I feel. I don't care about how you feel about it, or how people who say rep doesn't matter feel about it.

About the game. I thought I would be out in the first 10. But I wasn't. You know what, the funnest part about this game is not me winning. I don't want to win. You obviously wanted to win that too. I am sick of you having this fascination with you thinknig you are better than me (which you may be, I don't care), and you get so upset when something involved in rankings doesn't go your way.

All in all, I think that we should stay away from eachother on the forums if you do not feel as though you and I can come to an agreement about certain things.

What the hell man? You're looking way, way too far into this. All of those things you said are certainly not true. I don't hate you and I'm not jealous of you. I couldn't care less about the game, I got eliminated just like everybody else, fair is fair. And I didn't even know you had more rep than me... because that isn't the first thing that comes to my mind when I log on the forums.

If you get a mod spot, good on you. I'm not going to sit around bitching about it, because it solves nothing. The reason why I do have a little grudge against you, is because you annoyed me in the SFAC (yes I know that was a long time ago) and because I heard you think I'm a jerk. Even though I hardly talk to you on the forums. I'm not a competitive person, and I hope you don't take me that way. And I do not gave a fascination with you. I don't know where you got all this stuff from, but I can assure you that you have the wrong idea here.

And I still want to talk to you on the forums, and I do respect you as a poster. Don't take my little comments the wrong way, because I mean no harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back