My Wrestlemania predictions for Sting & Undertaker

Eyrothath

Occasional Pre-Show
Now that Sting has feuded with Triple H.. Predictions are on the rise that Sting will feud with him down the road.. But there is another guy in the air that has kinda hinted as feuding with Triple H as well.. The Rock.. And it is almost set in stone that The Rock will go up against Triple H at wrestlemania.. But what if 1 on 1 matches is not the case?

I foresee a potential tag match here in the future for Wrestlemania.. STING and THE ROCK vs TRIPLE H and THE UNDERTAKER! If this happens though, the universe is going to explode and all life will cease to exist!!

The Rock will be promoting his movies heavily during mania season so I wouldn't think he would have time this year. If Undertaker is good to go I see Sting/Undertaker at WM and Sting/HHH at the RR. If Undertaker can't go they will hold the Sting/HHH match for WM. And in my opinion that should be all Sting is booked for. No more than 2 matches.

Why the hell would Undertaker turn heel and team with Triple H? It makes absolute zero sense for these two to tag against The Rock and Sting - why the hell would Rock and Sting tag?

However, you may be on to something in terms of a tag match. How about Sting & Undertaker vs Triple H & Kane?

Sting and Undertaker don't have to face off this year (save that for Mania 32 in Texas) 1 on 1 so both are protected from the loss. Kane can turn back into the masked monster and side with Triple H in his battle with Sting. Sting brings back to Taker to even the odds....a man who also has a storied history with Triple H and Kane.

Perfect.

I don't see it. Not a chance. Rock has too many things going on at that time. Plus, even if he was to wrestle at Wrestlemania, it won't be a tag match.

If at all, the only tag match that makes some sense to me would be Sting/Undertaker vs Triple H/Shawn Micheals. Shawn can come back for one off match at Mania and in my head it makes sense. Taker has history with both of them (HHH and Shawn) and these two can carry Sting and Undertaker to a decent match. They are veterans. They can even run a story of Shawn being there for his friend while Triple H feuds with Sting. Undertaker and join Sting and have his last hurrah against his long time foes.

As far as Kane goes, his character has been damaged beyond repair, and as much as it hurts saying me (I am a huge Kane mark), Kane cannot be taken seriously in any main event caliber story.

I don't see it. Not a chance. Rock has too many things going on at that time. Plus, even if he was to wrestle at Wrestlemania, it won't be a tag match.

If at all, the only tag match that makes some sense to me would be Sting/Undertaker vs Triple H/Shawn Micheals. Shawn can come back for one off match at Mania and in my head it makes sense. Taker has history with both of them (HHH and Shawn) and these two can carry Sting and Undertaker to a decent match. They are veterans. They can even run a story of Shawn being there for his friend while Triple H feuds with Sting. Undertaker and join Sting and have his last hurrah against his long time foes.

As far as Kane goes, his character has been damaged beyond repair, and as much as it hurts saying me (I am a huge Kane mark), Kane cannot be taken seriously in any main event caliber story.

You want to bring the boy toy back for a tag match only to lose to Sting and Taker (again?)!!!! HBK wouldnt come back for this IMO.

As for Kane, he could disappear for a few months, then return as the monster with the mask. He has done this before and he can do it again. Kane is probably the easiest superstar on the roster to rebuild. His character does the hard work...

You want to bring the boy toy back for a tag match only to lose to Sting and Taker (again?)!!!! HBK wouldnt come back for this IMO.

As for Kane, he could disappear for a few months, then return as the monster with the mask. He has done this before and he can do it again. Kane is probably the easiest superstar on the roster to rebuild. His character does the hard work...

Oh I think for a Wrestlemania match with Sting he would. It's a once in a lifetime chance to work with him, and quite probably the last time he would ever have it.

Like someone said, Kane is damaged goods. Being an Authority stooge over the last year, and going back and forth between Corporate Kane and wearing the mask when it suits him, has made him look weak. Don't forget all he's done is take orders from Stephanie and HHH for over a year now. And when he wasn't taking orders he was Rollins bitch, and interfered in more matches than I've had hot dinners. Unfortunately when Kane comes out now all you hear is crickets, his star has definitely fallen.

I think a Sting/Undertaker vs HHH/HBK would be great and a huge money maker for the WWE. It would give Sting his moment in the spotlight, Taker a memorable last match, and it's probably the last time we'll ever see DX together. Win win all around.

I don't think it will happen. I just think it makes more sense than anything else.

As far as Kane goes, his flip flopping between demon and corporate Kane damaged the novelty of masked Kane. If he would've remained corporate Kane, never setting foot in the ring for a match, then yes. But at this point, Kane's character has over stayed its welcome.

Good god almighty. Sting and undertaker will not do any tag matches.

This is what I predict,now quote me on it and tell me im wrong when cards are made official:

sting vs hhh at royal rumble. Sting will obviously go over... HHH has to have his part of the nostalgia of course he has with his ego afterall he is the man running the company so he can book what he wants.

Sting vs taker at WRESTLEMANIA 31 (you know, the one match fans have been screaming for- for 15 years) this will be stings last match, sting is here soley for the undertaker match if you dont beleive it listen to any of his interviews on radio shows or events from 2010 onwards where he insisted on saying it at every opportunity. Sting has not joined WWE afterall this time to just face HHH it is not his desire, undertaker at wrestlemania is and thats exactly what we will get.

I'm glad that Sting's finally in the WWE and looking to feud with Helmsley. I'm looking forward to a Sting vs Helmsley Wrestlemania 31 match. It'll be interesting to see how this feud plays out til then..

Sting vs The Rock is a match I don't see happening til, say, Wrestlemania 32, if anything..That'll be another good feud/match if done right..I've always wanted to see The Rock vs Sting, so hopefully this match does happen..

For everyone who wants to still see Sting vs Taker, I hope it doesn't happen...Taker's streak's gone, hence no more reason for him to show up at any more Wrestlemanias whatsoever..It's done, just let Taker go and appreciate all the years he's put into his WWE career and just leave it at that. Sting vs Taker would've been a good match for Wrestlemania 30 if Lesnar vs Taker never happened..I would've loved to have seen the buildup, the crows, druids, caskets, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back