My thoughts on losing the title

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
It seems to happen quite a lot where I make a comment and it's taken completly the wrong way. So here goes:

During my initial run in WZCW I said to myself that every RP I do would be the best I've ever did, that's something that I've strived to do for most of my time in the fed.

When I returned (second time) I was mainly playing about to see whether a new style would work, with that Titus became a bit of a joke. It was against Barbossa that I thought stuff it it's time to go back to my old mantra in the fed.

Out of nowhere I won the belt and no one was more surprised than I was to actually do it. I had two title defences which coincided with my last few weeks of training and with that working until quite late in the evening.

I'll say it now and I'll say it again: both my matches v Kurtesy he out RPd me. This is no ones fault but my own, I'm not complaining about creative it's essentially luck of the draw.

I love the hot potato situation at the moment as I'm sure it'll make some midcarders take note that they could win the title out of nowhere.

Again I'm annoyed at myself, no one else for losing the title so soon. I'm not going anywhere from the fed and neither is Titus. TItus has existed as a character since 1999 and I quite like the fella.

What's next for Titus? Winning the Lethal Lottery of course.

Congratulations to Falkon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back