• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you get your fed name?

Stan is an old man's name. Rogers is a tough man's name. Put them together and boom! You've got Stan Rogers.

Dice Clay. Deuce. Domino. Ace Stevens comes from a long lineage of bros who have gambling related names. The Stevens just fits nicely. It's got that three-syllable thang going on. Like John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin or Darren Bull.

Wilhelm Wunderbar: he's German and William Wonderful just sounds like an old wrestling name.

Sascha Schwartz: I looked at German forenames and liked that. I also like alliteration.

Alexander Stark: I was reading AGoT at the time so I felt like using that surname. Alexander sounds juuuust poncy enough to fit with the elitist character.

Benjamin Hoss: he's a big motherfucker so he's a hoss in the wrestling sense. Benjamin is a forename that spring to mind when I was creating him.

Alicia Hoss: She's Ben's sister and thus has the same surname, Alicia was just the first forename I thought of.

Connor Reese: John Connor + Kyle Reese.

Blazing Tiger: I wanted to use that specific piece of music as my theme. But that left me with two options. Ignore the fact that it's written for and about Crimson Heat Tigers (for the record, they're a cheerleading team based in Reading) or I could incorporate it into the character so it's more fitting. I chose the latter because a theme that doesn't fit a wrestler is a shit theme even if it's a good song. He was originally going to be called simply Red Hot (or RH) Tiger, but when I put his home town as the ashen jungle I decided to run a little further with the burning motif.

Bono’s full stage name is Bono Vox. I couldn’t call him Bono, and calling him Paul David Hewispn would be stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back