• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Roomate Has Been Listening to the Same Song for the Last Two Fucking Hours

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
I swear to God. It's this shitty Hollywood Undead song about how they all have giant dicks and kill ******s and it's driving me fucking insane. I could stand it once, okay? I can put up with your fucking shit. I put up with you not having headphones because I guess you're too cheap to drop 25 dollars on them. But seriously, bro, the same song on infinite loop for two fucking hours?

I only have to put up with this shit for another month, but I might not make it. I might murder him. I will forsake my sacred oaths of love and tolerance, and ram a baseball bat so far up his anus that it shatters his rib cage.

Why don't you tell him?

Because I'm too nice for my own good and I don't want to be a douchebag, so I rage on the Internet, obviously.

And I've already asked him to just buy headphones several times and it goes in one ear and out the other, so it'd be a lost cause.

Because I'm too nice for my own good and I don't want to be a douchebag, so I rage on the Internet, obviously.

And I've already asked him to just buy headphones several times and it goes in one ear and out the other, so it'd be a lost cause.

Tell him it's tough love.

Next year we should create a Hollywood Undead avatar. Anybody that uses it will instantaneously prove their stupidity and shall be permabanned.

Then maybe the WWE section won't be so cluttered with shit!

Reactions: IHW
Harthan, my fellow Ohio brony: You can forsake Love and Tolerance, so long as you do so in the name of Princess Celestia.

Your faithful student,

Rainbow Dew...

If it's a CD, then just go over eject the disk & destroy it, if it's on his computer go over & simply just delete every damn song he has ever downloaded.

I swear to God. It's this shitty Hollywood Undead song about how they all have giant dicks and kill ******s and it's driving me fucking insane.
In fairness, by the description of those lyrics, it could actually be several different songs playing continuously...

It's times like this I'm thankful my roommate was arrested.

You should counter his music with some of your own. Winter Wrap-up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back