My reaction to Lance Storm

mysticx0

Pre-Show Stalwart
www.stormwrestling.com

You should read his new 'TNA: Bi-Polar?' commentary before reading further. if you got the time read some of his other commentaries to get a feel for the repetitive pessimism in his outlook on the business.

Well I was a big Lance Storm fan back in the day. The Impact players were cool, Team Canada was the shit and I remember how excited I was when he was the first to invade the WWE during a show in Canada (only to be terribly let down after he got there). Im tired of hearing Storm bash the business so I wrote to him and I will post my message here, maybe it will start some discussion that I can post in since the prison topics are not the most exciting or thought provoking, nor should i expect them to be.

I expect not everyone will agree with me and I realize Ive given some people here reason to not like me and I expect some will be vicious in their reply just for the hell of it, thats cool, it is the prison afterall...

here is my message to Storm, replying to his commentary:

"Dear Lance,

Ive had enough of quietly reading your commentaries. I am just wondering how much WWE is paying you to sit on your ass and beat on TNA verbally all the time. Its YOU not TNA that is actually a real sad story. An extremely talented wrestler who can count maybe 4 years total with ECW and WCW where average fans could recognize Lance Storm. 4 years? You remind me of The Rock, a flash in the pan wrestler who sits back and talks bad about the sport that made him who he is. Except The Rock is still out there making money in other areas. And you sit home like a hypocrite training future wrestlers and taking their money, the whole time preparing them to work for the only two big companies in the US that pay well and then you go and talk shit about those places trying your best to embarass them. Well where do you think the guys your training are hoping to end up? So youll take their money and send them off to work somewhere you dont have faith in anymore to likely end up in one of your 'Im smarter than everyone' commentaries.

I dont expect a reply to this, I just wanted you to know how you sound to alot of people. I was a huge Storm fan when you were in WCW, Team Canada f'ing ruled. I admit more should have been done with it and some differently but isnt that the case with every single storyline ever? The business has passed you by, youve lost alot of friends the last few years and your bitter and you have ALOT of reason to be that. But let go man. You had a few good years and that was almost 10 years ago, i dont even count your time in WWE, that was horrible.The future wrestling fans, kids who are 10-14 years old, dont have a clue who you are. And the ones who do, like me (Im 33), dont want to see you sit back and put down the business over and over. Ive seen you say twice your done watching TNA and here you are again this week with another TNA commentary. You say your embarrassed about the direction of the wrestling business to the point you want to put a bag on your head? I feel the same when I talk about how good Lance Storm was and then people see the pessimistic, over-analyzing shell of a wrestler youve become.

I couldnt imagine being one of your students. Id read one of your commentaries and immediately leave your school. How could you possibly train me to go into a world you cant stomach to watch. I would begin to think your training me for a era that is never coming back instead of teaching me whats going on today.

You seem to hate segments and comedy of any kind. Maybe its because charisma was never your strong point.

I will leave you on this note: Id rather see Sharkboy in a comedy sketch than see Lance Storm 'be serious for a minute'.

Still a fan of Storm,
Mike

P.S. Happy Birthday to Mike Awesome! I hope heaven has bigger cakes! (RIP, bro)"

:twocents: Instead of constantly bashing the business with a holier-than-thou attitude, id like to see him offer some constructive criticism with all that whine.

Any thoughts?

I really hope Lance Storm writes back to you... they say his words sting like a thousand white hot knives.

Or, if we're lucky, he'll just bypass the small talk and put you in the Canadian Maple Leaf.

lol prince albert id feel honored getting hooked up in thta move :p

total package, i dont think tna sucks...even if i did i wouldnt want to see storm be such a basher. i think the wwe is honestly much worse than tna and i still dont want to read storm be a sour puss about them either...and he has much more reason to hate the wwe than tna, which makes me think he is doing to maybe get some brownie points with vince if they ever decide to call him up. you dont see the same scathing 'is wwe bi polar' commentaries and they are the leaders of the industry, and very poor ones at that.

but both good responses :)

You preach lies and blaspheme unforgivably. Bow down to our lord, Kurt Angle, unbeliever. The one who sacrificed his body to be reborn and claim fame anew.

These Christianity comparisons are bothersome, so just sit in the corner and be quiet from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back