Lance Storm head booker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farlance

Pre-Show Stalwart
I just thought Id throw this idea out there after seeing the thread about Paul Heyman head booker. What about Lance Storm doing some booking in TNA? Anyone who gets on these wrestling sites often enough see that Lance Storm blogs his thoughts about TNA and critiques them all the time. Of course im not totally serious, maybe partially serious in the way that if he thinks he can do better why not try. Ive read some of his blogs and tend to agree with what he has to say. Maybe he does better at critiquing after the fact than coming up with ideas but who knows. Do you think anyone working in TNA gets on these sites and have read his blog? Do you think they should offer him a job or ask him for advice? Lance Storm, you have the connections, you should be the liaison between the IWC and TNA, go knock on their door and tell them whats up. That would be bold. What you guys think?

I have the utmost respect for Lance Storm and his knowledge of psychology and booking. The ideas that he posts on his website are common sense, wrestling savvy and I think he would make some sincere and drastic improvements to TNA's booking if he were involved.

It really is too bad that he is so busy with his wrestling school and it is a credit to him that he enjoys his home life as much as he does. But if he got involved with TNA, I would expect that if they listened to what he had to say, he would definitely make positive changes.

Kevin nash, lance storm and heyman would be tna's dream team and would probably make to the competition that everyone wants it to become and that's the damn truth

First of all, Kevin Nash should never be part of any booking team if TNA wants to survive. Second, while it would be nice to see Storm as booker, it's just not realistic. He likes to be at home and is busy with his wrestling school. Those kids are lucky to learn the basics from a true master. Too many guys think that high spots and gimmicks are more important than ring work. Learn to work first, than worry about the rest.

TNA's problem isn't creative, but rather overall direction. They were fine when they were an alternative. Now, they try to compete with WWE and be WWE Lite. That's why they suck now. If they quit worrying about dumb angles and dumber gimmicks and focused on their in-ring product, they'd have more success.

If TNA had Jarrett and Nash as far away from the booking responsibilities as possible, that would improve whatever TNA's problem might be. I, on the other hand, like TNA's current direction and I like the fact that there are always 5-6 guys around the title. It adds variety to their potential PPV Main Events. Lance Storm, on the other hand, should focus on his private life and enjoy his post-wrestling life.

Oh please no. The product would be very boring if Lance Storm were to book. Well... I think he'd be great laying out the matches but TNA is way better off with Vince Russo and/or Paul Heyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back