• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My poor virgin friend...

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, next weekend, the WWE is going to be doing a Live Smackdown/ECW house show, and me + 2 of my best friends have 2nd row center tickets. We can almost touch the guys walking at ringside. Anyways, I got the tickets in Febuary, and told both my friends to get that day off.

Today, one of my friends told me he didn't get next saturday off, therefor, can't go. The guy is a fucking CART BOY at a grocery store. I would have quit my job if they made me work, especially after buying the ticket for $70. He lives at home with his Mommy at 19 years old, don't have bills, don't even know how much he makes cause his parents control his money, he's a complete Mamas Boy.

Discuss. I'm just really pissed. If I had 2nd Row tickets, and a crappy cart job, I know what I'd give up...

pft...there would be smoke rising id walk outta that bitch so fast. fuck all that son.

Haha Thats the problem with my friend though... I didn;t explain the name of this thread very well... My friend is the world Biggest Mamas Boy you could imagine. He's probably going to be a virgin longer that Coco, no joke. He probably never asked for the day off because he was scared. I feel bad for him for being so much like he is, but it's so pathetic...

yeah I have 2nd row ticket to the Smackdown/ECW house show. I have a Psychology Exam the next Day I am still going.

Yeah, just call in sick, whats going to happen, he going to get fired from a cart boy job? Seriously, second row, those are pretty good seats, cant be passing that shit up.

This thread fails to deliver. It in fact, has no relevance to virginity.

FACT.

Dude, the thread wasn't ment to be about 2nd row tickets. I just needed to blow off some steam by ripping into my friend. He's a virgin, will be forever, cause he's a mamas boy. He can't do anything by himself, he don't even know how much he makes working cause he gives it to his mom for bills. Not to be nice, but because he can't handle that much money. Ugh, I'm starting to sound like an asshole flamer. I gotta get to bed.

Dude, the thread wasn't ment to be about 2nd row tickets. I just needed to blow off some steam by ripping into my friend. He's a virgin, will be forever, cause he's a mamas boy. He can't do anything by himself, he don't even know how much he makes working cause he gives it to his mom for bills. Not to be nice, but because he can't handle that much money. Ugh, I'm starting to sound like an asshole flamer. I gotta get to bed.

This kid is fucked for life, seriously, how do you not handle your own bills at 19?!, this kid is gonna grow up to be Norman Bates:lmao:

The guy sounds like future 40-year-old-virgin material. Derf and associates will be the co-workers, if the movie is fully played out in real life.

actually a shit ton of kids dont handle their own bills at 19. do you guys know anyone in college?? lol. Specially girls.

Your right, people in collage don't pay bills. However, alot of people in collage can at least move out of their parents. It's people in collage that are gonna eventually be better than the rest of us, possibly with even more bills down ths road.

This kid is not in collage. He was one of the only "non mentaly challenged" people in the "crayon class" in high school. He's still my best friend, but he needs to grow some balls and get away from sucking his mothers teet. He does stuff like this all the time. Hell, two years ago, he canceled out of WM23 because he didn't wanna spend the night away from home, and then for WM24, he just got me and my friend to go to his moms place. Do you know how acward it is to watch the greatest spectical on earth with your 19 year old friends parents sitting right there? Not the "cool" parents either, the "we're old and THINK we're cool" parents... The worst kind...

CM, you strike me as the kinda guy who's been working 9-5 for the last 14 years and is married with 2 kids...impressive for an 18 yo

I've quit better jobs for less reasons. If i had those tickets there is no way i would be pushing carts. Except into the nearest car because I would be in a big hurry to get the fuck out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back