• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My opinion of Unforgiven

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
I stopped watching WWE a few months ago when they refused to give someone other than Cena a chance to main event (he's good, but he shouldn't be main eventing every show for two years), when Vince McMahon would rather push himself against DX than young guys, when Carlito (who can't sell any move that's done to him) was receiving a huge push, when the Great Khali who is a danger to himself and his opponent with how bad he is in the ring was still getting a big push, when the main event was spirit squad v. DX every week, when they started a third brand and named it ECW which is nothing like the real ECW was, etc. Point is, I stopped watching it. Then, I decided to order Unforgiven tonight just to give it another chance because this pay-per-view looked like it had good matches set up. However, it was just like I remembered WWE, at the end of the pay-per-view, none of the rivalries are resolved. Kane and Umaga were both counted out in a match that lasted two minutes and was boring the whole way through, thus solving nothing in their storyline. The Spirit Squad won their match against the highlanders by cheating, thus keeping their rivalry going and solving nothing. Nitro and Hardy was a boring match that had a few high points, but the whole thing was mostly a series of arm drags and whips and reversals followed by a missed hurricarana and a high rope move. Nitro won that by cheating which sets up a rematch, thus solving nothing. In the 84th match involving McMahon v. DX, the hell in a cell was a great match, and should have ended that rivalry, but I can guarantee you that Vince McMahon will continue this rivalry for months to come, thus solving nothing. And in the 4,972nd time that John Cena fought Edge, John Cena won the title, thus solving nothing!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous, and I'm officially done with WWE forever! Long live TNA! and yeah, TNA may have horrible commentators, a cheap arena, and cheap story lines, but at least they WRESTLE and actually solve the storylines they have. WWE has made you forget what the WWF and wrestling were supposed to be about...WRESTLING! Not storylines or talking.

Ok? So how does getting a title you've been seeking after months and months of doing things not solve anything?

And you called Nitro vs. Hardy a boring match when it was a good match with some good technical wrestling between both of them. And then you say you like TNA cause guys actually wrestle. Man, quit contradicting yourself and say one t hing or the other.

overall unforgiven has been the best ppv of the year thus far,other then wm, it had awesome wrestling,especcially in the intercontinental and carlito matches.and it delivered seriusly with tlc and hiac,no one even went on top of the cell and it still rocked the cazbah

Yeah isn't that the truth besides i began watching wwe for the tag team matches and now the division is just so weak. On top of that no matter what the current champions always end up winning because it's 5 on 2 and this completely kills any chance anyone has. Also despite my hate for Cena and how much they've been pushing him i despise edge more because out of e & c he somehow walked out of it headlining and leaving christian in the dust. I also gained a bit of interest after months of not watching with the return of jeff hardy who has and still is my favorite wrestler despite the shoddyness of his effort before leaving TNA. I was once again disappointed though as it seems that every friggin match is won by some kind of cheating setting up rematch after rematch after friggin rematch. My disinterest came from this and that of umaga whose bragging right is being undefated but if it has involved injurying another wrestler the most he had done is beat jobbers. That and watching ECW for the first few weeks and just seeing the same main event more a less every damm week. Big Show vs. someone from another brand and the match ending in the refree getting knocked out and then heyman coming in and counting for the pinfall. It's like i'm watching the same thing over and over again every single week. That is all

it was great.. way btter tha summerslam.... did anyone see trish almost fall going up steps into ring in beging

night_angel said:
it was great.. way btter tha summerslam.... did anyone see trish almost fall going up steps into ring in beging
lol and she dropped the belt too

ahh the ppv was awesome. ive been longing for a sledgehammer shot like that <333 that moment made me screech LIKE OMG HE KILLED VINNIE!

I Agree With IMWRESTLING Wwe Has Become Even Staler Than It Was, If That
Is Possible.the Only Thing I Liked About The Ppv Was That Trish
Was Allowed To Go Out As Champ. Otherwise Except For The Hell
In A Cell Match I Could Have Been Watching Raw. The Next Ppv No
Doubt Will Have Several Of The Same Guys Facing Each Other.
I Am Definitely Sick Of Edge And Cena. I Wish They Would Send Cena
Back To Mid-card Jobber Where He Belongs.

I was there. The only ppl that cheer for Cena are the Women and young little boys who still think wrestling is real. Tna well lets talk about them shall we...Scott hall that drunk is still (what did you call it? oh yea) "wrestling" you have jeff jarrett and kevin knash there is 3 reasons not to watch Tna right there.

:twak: :twak:
Over-Rated_Cena said:
If you wanna talk stale you, we can talk about sting if you like.
NEVER SAID I LIKED TNA . I JUST DON'T CARE FOR THE WWE PRODUCT AT
THE MOMENT. IT JUST SEEMS REPEATIVE IS ALL. I HAVEN'T WATCHED
TNA SO I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION AND CAN'T MAKE A COMPARISION.
WATCHING CENA AND EDGE SWAP THE TITLE IS NOT ENTERTAINING FOR
ME.

DRANGOKANE said:
:twak: :twak:
NEVER SAID I LIKED TNA . I JUST DON'T CARE FOR THE WWE PRODUCT AT
THE MOMENT. IT JUST SEEMS REPEATIVE IS ALL. I HAVEN'T WATCHED
TNA SO I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION AND CAN'T MAKE A COMPARISION.
WATCHING CENA AND EDGE SWAP THE TITLE IS NOT ENTERTAINING FOR
ME.
then go watch tna where double j drops the title and regains it a couple months later, and has been doing so since the conception of this godforsaken company.

:dark2:
squampton said:
then go watch tna where double j drops the title and regains it a couple months later, and has been doing so since the conception of this godforsaken company.
DON'T LIKE JARRETT,NEVER LIKED JARRETT, DON'T CARE ANTHING ABOUT
TNA. WWE HAS A LOT OF VERY TALENTED WRESTLERS WHO SHOULD GET
A SHOT . INSTEAD OF SEEING THE SAME GUYS WRESTLING EACH OTHER
FOR MONTHS ON END.

iamwrestling said:
I stopped watching WWE a few months ago when they refused to give someone other than Cena a chance to main event (he's good, but he shouldn't be main eventing every show for two years), when Vince McMahon would rather push himself against DX than young guys, when Carlito (who can't sell any move that's done to him) was receiving a huge push, when the Great Khali who is a danger to himself and his opponent with how bad he is in the ring was still getting a big push, when the main event was spirit squad v. DX every week, when they started a third brand and named it ECW which is nothing like the real ECW was, etc. Point is, I stopped watching it. Then, I decided to order Unforgiven tonight just to give it another chance because this pay-per-view looked like it had good matches set up. However, it was just like I remembered WWE, at the end of the pay-per-view, none of the rivalries are resolved. Kane and Umaga were both counted out in a match that lasted two minutes and was boring the whole way through, thus solving nothing in their storyline. The Spirit Squad won their match against the highlanders by cheating, thus keeping their rivalry going and solving nothing. Nitro and Hardy was a boring match that had a few high points, but the whole thing was mostly a series of arm drags and whips and reversals followed by a missed hurricarana and a high rope move. Nitro won that by cheating which sets up a rematch, thus solving nothing. In the 84th match involving McMahon v. DX, the hell in a cell was a great match, and should have ended that rivalry, but I can guarantee you that Vince McMahon will continue this rivalry for months to come, thus solving nothing. And in the 4,972nd time that John Cena fought Edge, John Cena won the title, thus solving nothing!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous, and I'm officially done with WWE forever! Long live TNA! and yeah, TNA may have horrible commentators, a cheap arena, and cheap story lines, but at least they WRESTLE and actually solve the storylines they have. WWE has made you forget what the WWF and wrestling were supposed to be about...WRESTLING! Not storylines or talking.

Then I guess you never watched the WWF either cause they were about the storylines, talking and wrestling just like today.

Fuck TNA, their wrestling isnt even beleavable. Its just abunch of highflying crap with WWE rejects who couldn't make it big. And let me tell you somthing there is no way TNA will ever beat WWE anyways cause even if they do become a threat(sure as hell taking their time on doing that) they will just wake up a sleeping giant and get them selves killed.

WWE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TNgay.

man that ppv last nite was ight u know umaga and kane match ass . Hell in the cell was great but it came so early in tha ppv. Trish puttin lita in the sharpshooter was tha high spot in her match . edge and cena was ight but in that match when the 1 of the 2 table fell and cena put it back u know that edge was gonna get f ued through the tables .... but all and all it was a good ppv

I was a bit dissapointed when no one climbed to the top of the cell in the DX match, but I still thought it was a great match, definatley better than the last 2 or 3 hell in the cell matches. The TLC match was awesome and the crowd reaction really got me into the match. The mid card matches where also pretty decent, jeff hardy v nitro was good, trish v Lita was watchable (unlike most diva matches) and randy orton vs carlito was exciting as well. Seeing randy orton win cleanly really put a smile on my face. The only stale match was spirit squad v highlanders. It got a little boring and the crowd was more or less silent during that. Overall, great ppv. 8.5/10

I know everyone wants to see another Mick Foley flying off the top of the cage but it ain't gunna happen anymore. Foley came within 5 inches of dying during that spot and look, Rikishi had to be tossed into a huge pillow before he even agreed to fall off. The HITC match wasn't great but yet it still was entertaining.

PPV 8/10

Yeh but you could still have people falling off like Shawn micahels did agaisnt the undertaker, when hes dangling off the side. Thats less risky but still looks amazing. I really thought shane mcmhaon would do something unpredictable other than the coast to coast move. I would off liked him to do a flying elbow drop off the top, onto HHH or micahels lying on the announce table below, kinda like the one he sumtimes does off the inside of the ring post onto the announcers table outside as Vince is instructing him. But yeh i agree the match was still entertaining.

unforgiven is the best ppv of the yr...u kno why...one word...TORONTO!!! lol + there were 2 major type matches...tlc AND cell..that has some meaning...and since the matches had top notch raw(and 1 ecw) guys...it was good..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back