My new name appears to be... Pole Smoker!

Pole Smoker

Pre-Show Stalwart
I don't know why. All that matters folks is remember that I am and always will be cm_punk12. Remember that. I like the change anyway lol. better than fungus head.

Pole Smoker, before you say anything, let me just warn you that D-Man is one of the last people (as was Sly) your going to want to piss off.

If your not a fan of un-lubricated anal and skull rape, let it be.

Pole Smoker, before you say anything, let me just warn you that D-Man is one of the last people (as was Sly) your going to want to piss off.

If your not a fan of un-lubricated anal and skull rape, let it be.

I'm actually THIS close to sigging something Jenks said. What is this world coming to??

8382967.jpg

Knew you'd be back in your old ways very quickly. Throwing insults here there & everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a goner by the end of the night.

I didn't even insult anyone. They called me out first. Also, I'm adding that to every post I make now.I actually fucking love it!

My name is Pole Smoker. But you already knew that!

8382967.jpg

Knew you'd be back in your old ways very quickly. Throwing insults here there & everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a goner by the end of the night.

We won't be that lucky, Sly likes to make him look like a complete idiot too much for that to happen this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back