• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic SPAM Discussion Thread

The Talon

Occasional Pre-Show
My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-Episode-1.jpg
Well, here you guys go, a thread where you can talk about your favorite episodes of MLP, post funny pony pics, talk about your favorite pony/brony news & site, & and well.....pretty much anything pony related! I decided to make it a spam thread so you guys could post as many pics as you want, without having to deal with the non-spam rules.

I'm not sucking up, I just thought that since there was so many pony related things here on the forums, that there would demand for an official discussion topic of it.

¡Roján!;3822504 said:
More ironic than the fact that I'm still in the Winner's bracket of the Debater's League whilst you're in the Loser's bracket yet you stil have the gall to insinuate I'm a bad poster? Doubtful.

Yes I am Indeed in the Loser's bracket but take a look at how you won your debate.

In other news we have yet another Talon thread turned on it's head. Expected yet still enjoyable.

Well seeing as how none of those people have posted in it, I'd say no.

*shrugs* speaking personally, I like to keep my fandoms seperate. No blurring the lines and bringing ponies into wrestling or wrestling into comics or comics into alternate history. A few posts here and there are fine, but otherwise, meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back