• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My latest relationship problem thread.

Derf

O.M.G.
I should point out that this isn't a relationship problem to begin with... But a few years ago, I met a girl, and we hit it off. We had everything in common, this would be my dream girl. Problem was, we were both in relationships that were going nowheres at the time.

The day after we met, she dumped her BF, which she'd been planning to do for some time. (They'd only been together about 2 weeks), and I was on the verge of dumping my own Gf, but it took me a few weeks. During this time, my cousin (who had introduced us) told me she liked me alot, and I liked her. I finally broke up with the girl I was with, and the very next day the girl I liked got a BF, it turned out she liked both of us. This was in November of 07.

Two months later, she went across the country for 9 months for a program she was in. About a month after she got back to where I live, I myself moved to a different province. So because of that, we talk on MSn a bit, but we never really hung out, and my feelings for her left.

Untill his past Sunday. She came to where me and my cousin live for a few days (her sister lives here too) and we all hung out on Sunday night, and I ended up paying for all the food (although everyone but tis girl is paying me back lol) But the next day, the two of us hung out for a while, just us, we talked, watched fat people fall down on youtube, and went to a local video game store. This girl is the female version of myself... and now she's gone back to her home to be with her workaholic virgin boyfriend of over a year (thats not an insult, it's the truth, we all make fun of him for it) And I've become attached to her. But I know she has a BF, and I don't want that to end, so now I feel lonely, and don't know what to do.

Any help?

Isn't your cousin the one that stole all of your money?

Edit: I take that back...what I said about your life sucking was uncalled for. I apologize. But, watching fat people for amusement. Really? Anyway, what happened to the chick you were waiting for who was in another country?

Isn't your cousin the one that stole all of your money? And, seriously, your life must really suck if you have to resort to watching fat people fall to amuse yourself.

I watch fat people fall over. I use their pain to make myself feel better in life.

And yes, the same cousin. She paid it all back and then some.

And NorCal, I know she has a BF. I'm not gonna try and take her, I'm not that kinda guy. Thats where the problem lies. I don't know what to do.

EDIT: Yeah, about the girl in another country... I still kinda like her, but was recently turned off. She was talking about wanting to stay because of a guy she met over there, and I havn't talked to her in over a week. I stilllike her, and want her to come home, but right now my mind is occupied on this other chick.

You felt a connection cos you're clingy/a pussy/not over her. Take your pick, but move on mate. It's not gonna happen. She went back to him, she didn't stay with you.

How old is she? Is she young, but looking to settle down soon? If so, then there's one thing about her current boyfriend that may make you shit out of luck: he's a workaholic. Believe it or not, when women are looking for something serious, being financially independent and having a steady job are major pluses.

Derf, this is a tough one man. I know everyone is saying "get over her" but if you really can't do that, then your only choice is to remain in contact with her and try to become a good friend of her's, even if that means helping her out with her own relationship problems (it might hurt you, but, in the long run, it could very well help out your chances with her, as it might show her a side of you she might not have seen). If her and her boyfriend eventually break up, then you could possibly make a move, and it will be easier since you've been in such personal contact with her (hopefully) for so long.

You have three options.

1. Be a pussy and cry about it, drowning in self pitty.

2. Dont be a pussy and find another lady.

3. Be a man and steal that bitch!

Same here. I guess some people are just natural alpha males. I know I'm cute as hell, so if there's a girl I want I just easily take her.

Well Derf, remember, they leave you the same way you got them. So if you take her from her boyfriend, then it will likely happen to you.

That being said, if you think she's worth all the pain it will take to get her, and possibly lose her, then do what you gotta do.

I advise against it.

I don't want to say get over it, because I know how hard that can be, especially with how attached you are to her. But I am going to say you really need to try and move on, because in the end, aren't you just going to be hurt more doing this?

So let me get this straight, one girl you liked is a lesbian now, another left the country, and now there's this one, who lives on the other side of the fucking country with her BF? dude seriously you are fucking hopeless:disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back