My General Thoughts on RAW 1000.

How can it be considered anything else? Not attacking Show is excusable. But sucker punching The Rock? Not so much.

My thoughts:

Stephanie and Lita are getting much better looking with age and I'd like to see both of them on my television more often. That is all for now.

I thought the show was decent while I watched but the next day I was disappointed. I think it comes down to how they promoted it opposed to what they delivered. I found it significantly lacking in appearances I would have given a damn about. How do they not have a gimmick battle royal on this show? It was promoted like a celebration of the history of Raw but came off more like a regular Raw with a clip show mixed in.

DX segment, mixed bag but I would call it an overall positive. A little part of me died when Road Dog said beep though.

Middle of the show, fairly boring. Nothing new to wwe programming though.

End, Taker Kane stuff was solid but the end was stupid other than the idea of Punk going heelish. Still not enough to get me to watch anytime soon.

Other notable notes: the hand thing was funny, Trish and HHH was a good throwback but Stephanie should have walked in instead of that other stupid stuff she did, Stephanie seemed more mannish than I remember so she must be trying to keep HHH attracted to her, the clothesline died with Bradshaw, they should have brought in Chyna and would have if it wasn't campaign season, Austin not being there killed the show (who cares what the reason), I don't get the point of HHH-Brock (judging by that segment neither do the writers).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back