My General Thoughts on RAW 1000.

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
-Great show with great moments top to bottom.

-Anybody who had a problem with it either had too high of expectations or generally doesn't like WWE.

-To everyone who was bitching about no Austin I really don't know what to say but he has had his moments all throughout RAW, let some of the other legends have the spotlight.

-Everyone angry over the DQ in title match should have known was going to happen when we saw no Big Show the entire night.

-Got no problem with Punk turning heel as long as he's entertaining.

-Great Show, the only things I personally would have liked were Edge to show up, New WWE title unveiled but that's just me nitpicking.

EDIT: Cue the WHERE WAS AUSTIN/ WHY IS PUNK HEEL threads.

-Anybody who had a problem with it either had too high of expectations or generally doesn't like WWE.

That's stupid.

-To everyone who was bitching about no Austin I really don't know what to say but he has had his moments all throughout RAW, let some of the other legends have the spotlight.

Oh, you mean the biggest legend in the history of Raw? That's what he is. He wasn't there, and should've been. People can be pissed. It's okay, Sally.

-Great Show, the only things I personally would have liked were Edge to show up, New WWE title unveiled but that's just me nitpicking.

Oh, so you want Edge, a somewhat important part of WWE, but don't care about Austin? Just out of curiosity, when did you start watching wrestling? I'm not discriminating, but it would explain the issue.

That's stupid.

Any other explanation, the show was great.

Oh, you mean the biggest legend in the history of Raw? That's what he is. He wasn't there, and should've been. People can be pissed. It's okay, Sally.

I have no problem with people who say he should have been there, I just don't think him not being should totally kill any enjoyment they have of the show. I don't know who Sally is but I hope she gets over it.

Oh, so you want Edge, a somewhat important part of WWE, but don't care about Austin? Just out of curiosity, when did you start watching wrestling? I'm not discriminating, but it would explain the issue.

Like I said, just me nitpicking, there was nothing wrong with the fact he wasn't there, not bitching, not angry, I loved the show. I started watching in 1998 by the way.

I like Austin and all and yes he should have had some place on the show but I'm way too satisfied and happy with all the other old school stuff to let one thing completely ruin a great night to be a wrestling fan.

It was a good show tonight. Could have used more wrestling, but the segments were great, the WWE did some uncharacteristically good building to the next PPV, and the CM Punk heel turn was fantastic.

I have a great time watching the show, and I think that's what is most important.

The Touts pissed me the fuck off. Especially that idiot who was imitating The Rock. WWE sure has some nerve putting that shit up.

New stage setup and equipment: $100000
Appearance fee for Brock Lesnar and The Rock: $845000
Six month marketing campaign for RAW’s 1000th episode: $2.3 million
Having only 25 minutes of wrestling on a 195 minute wrestling show: Priceless
There are some things money can’t buy, for everything else just release a new John Cena t-shirt.

RAW was absolutely terrific but it kind of irks me how Rock can just place himself in a world title match.

I also would of liked to see Edge.

New stage setup and equipment: $100000
Appearance fee for Brock Lesnar and The Rock: $845000
Six month marketing campaign for RAW’s 1000th episode: $2.3 million
Having only 25 minutes of wrestling on a 195 minute wrestling show: Priceless
There are some things money can’t buy, for everything else just release a new John Cena t-shirt.

Sure as hell couldn't buy you a sense of humor.

Loved Raw last night. Screw the wrestling, give me that on another night, I just wanted memorable names appearing. Slick may be the best minister a WWE wedding has ever had, cause you know, not hard to top Eric Bischoff in a mask. Some talent could have been better placed but with the amount they had at the show, they did well to get everybody in.

He won the main event at WrestleMania :shrug:

I think he's going after the way it was announced more than the actual announcement. I get what he's saying, it seems kind of silly to have a wrestler announce themselves into a title match (though this is hardly the first time this has happened), but there's something to be said for having an authority figure like Vince or Triple H announce it.

That said, why not have The Rock announce it? He was easily one of, if not the biggest feature of last night's show.

Austin has an excuse. He recently had knee surgery and didn't want to appear with a severe limp or on crutches. Hence he asked not to appear. Edge probably has a sound alibi too, for those that missed him.

Edge lives some place that pretty much looks like complete wilderness on his DVD in some place in what I think is northern Ontario.

Also, last time we saw him which was in April with Cena was his last week on his contract.

I'm going to hold off on calling it a heel turn until I see more.

The one thing that made me laugh was King telling Punk to go after Big Show when he was attacking Cena. Who the fuck would want to do that? I remember a similar scenario in 2004. It was the Raw after Bad Blood and Kane kicked the hell out of HBK and King was telling HHH to get him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back