• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Friends Speech

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
We has school elections recently. My friend was running for President. So for his speech he wrote this hilarious speech that went sorta like this. "Hello friends, we are at war with Pakistanis and we need a leader with an iron fist! So vote for me and suck at the udder of freedom!" And he said all this in a stereotypical Indian voice (he is Indian)

So he went up and said it in front of the school and everyone loved it. He then won the election but now they pull him out. After the election. So now he's not the president.

Discuss.

I smell an ACLU lawsuit. THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS! oh and by the way your school is racist.

Edit: how are they allowed to pull someone who won an election? and who's president now? the runner up?

Well all those kids' parents probably voted for Obama so what do you expect? Judging a candidate solely on their charisma instead of on the issues. Way To Go America!!!

Well all those kids' parents probably voted for Obama so what do you expect? Judging a candidate solely on their charisma instead of on the issues. Way To Go America!!!

And you bring up an actual political situation in a thread only vaguely concerning politics. What a shock.

see the problem with school elections is that its a popularity vote. most of the kids probably don't care if the candidate is gonna be any good.

I can tell you from personal experience that a kid from my high school class won junior class president just by saying 'Hi" then leaving.

I once ran a campaign to elect Dude Love for vice president of the student council.

He got about 70 votes.

The dumb fuck didn't deserve to win. If he won because he made a funny joke then someone should step in.

All election should elect legitimate leaders, not some asshole who gives a good speech with absolutely no substance. So, your friend should not be President of the United St....school.

Racist against Indians now, are we? At least I know that you're learning all your racism from your school friends and not just your random musings on the way to the supermarket.

I remember we had school leader elections in senior year and the most socially awkward guy was running for school captain which is you school president type shit. Anyway the whole school laughed at him because he didnt know what to say. And he has ADD and ADHD, i reckon if he had of gotten majorly pissed off, there would have been a mass stabbing incident with him killing or maming people.

I was gonna vote for the guy who looked liek Kanye West.

I have ADHD and I have never once gone crazy or failed at a speech. Are you prejudiced against Learning Disabled people? :lmao:

I really am afflicted though. It sucks. It sucks even worse when you refuse the medication because it makes you feel strung out.

I have ADHD and I have never once gone crazy or failed at a speech. Are you prejudiced against Learning Disabled people? :lmao:

I really am afflicted though. It sucks. It sucks even worse when you refuse the medication because it makes you feel strung out.

Uh this guy punched another classmate in music class cause the dude laughed, the kid had to go home early cause he got hurt, and the ADD guy i went to elementary/primary school with him, he beat a kid half conscious when he was only 12...

I would've understood taking him out before the vote but they took him out after he won. And right after the udder line he did go into his real voice and say some of the things he was going to do to help the school.

So wait, he was racist to Pakistan? And you're complaining?

That's an inside joke between him and this kid from pakistan who calls him "brown child"

When I worked in France for three months one of the guys I worked with used to moo at me. He had that crazy idea that Ireland was full of cows and we all lived in a massive farm. He was called François so I used to call him Francais which really annoyed him for some reason :p

But yeah that kind of thing is pretty common in schools over here. Our teachers normally vet those who put themselves before the students to make sure no one gets in that they don't like. As far as I remember no Head Girl or Boy has ever been removed from our local schools though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back