My Basketball team.

Super Hans

we we we so excited, we so excited.
Im an avid fan of NFL and i truely count myself as a fan of this "american sport" it is my 2nd favourite sport behind soccer/football, i try to follow the nba(and i use that term very loosely) usually its just the playoffs i see, so i know that last year the nets were the worst team in the league before lebron left cleveland and going into this weekend i hadnt really followed the season, with the games between the raptors and nets yesterday and tonight being very exciting and the Nets winning me about £300 over the last 2 nights, i can now say i am a Nets fan, can anybody point me in the right direction to something that a rookie nba fan may find useful or any of the other 26 nets fans in the world.

Derron Williams, one of the best Point Guards in the NBA, was just traded to the Nets; however, the Nets severely need to sign him to an extension, so keep an eye out for that.

Brooke Lopez (Nets Center) is one of the best young big men in the league.

The Nets will be relocating from New Jersey to Brooklyn within the next couple of years.

Mikhail Prokhorov, the Nets owner, is a bad ass, pimp Russian who's doing everything he can to make the Nets a successful franchise.

And Avery Johnson, the Nets Head Coach, is one of the best, most underrated coaches in sports. He's also hilarious:

[YOUTUBE]2RjmjejukO0[/YOUTUBE]

Honestly, you couldn't have picked a better team to support. You're witnessing them at the bottom on the totem pole, just as they're about to start climbing it. It's always best to first support a team who's struggling then it is to root for an already successful franchise.

To add on to what JMT said, if they can manage to resign Deron Williams (bastard) then they'll be in the running for Dwight Howard to sign as a free agent. An exciting time to be a Nets fan.

Whats the name of the guy who signed a short term contract after scoring a 3 point winner against the cavs for utah on the last day of his contract, im sure its sunday something?

Whats the guy that plays for the nets that played these last 2 nights then? He made his debut last night and was a gamechanger.

They also have Kris Humhries, the guy currently fucking Kim Kardashian. He's pretty good, really breaking out this year. Ever since Favors was traded, he has been starting and is almost averaging a double double. In fact he should be within the next few games.

Sasha Vujacic has also came around a little bit since going to NJ. Still not a reliable guy, as he has been streaky, but wouldn't be surprised if they re-sign him next year, if he doesn't want to much money. When he's on he's scoring 15-20 pts. a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back