LeBron James Decision LD

Man, I won't be able to watch SportsCenter for about 3 days now or from 2 weeks before the NBA season on. I fucking hate the NBA.

There's a simulation on the bottom line saying they think the Heat will win 66 games next year. Why do i find that completely ridiculous?

I agree. It's Not going to happen, KB. Nobody is going to break the Bulls record because Jordan rules all.......

One thing to remember:

kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpg

Total Titles as a foursome: 0.

I agree. However, 2 of those guys were old past their prime guys.

Also, if I had money, I would put money on the 3 of them not winning a championship together.

wow. Wilbon just compared the Heat (who never played a game) to the 27 Yankees, one of (if not the) greatest team ever assembled. 27 Yankees had great players all over. The Heat will have 3 great players, and 9-12 shit players.

wow. Wilbon just compared the Heat (who never played a game) to the 27 Yankees, one of (if not the) greatest team ever assembled. 27 Yankees had great players all over. The Heat will have 3 great players, and 9-12 shit players.

Yeah but 3 great basketball players by comparison to 1 on the rest of the teams could mean dominance.

He really just said that......wow. I just want Jermaine O'Neal to be gone, and Mario Chalmers wouldn't be a huge loss either.

Yeah but 3 great basketball players by comparison to 1 on the rest of the teams could mean dominance.
Yes, but there are still a lot of shit there, and that's what I didn't get with that analogy. The 27 Yankees pretty much didn't have ANY shit on it.

I'm not saying they won't be a good team, but as I said, I'd put money on them NOT winning a title.

Yes, but there are still a lot of shit there, and that's what I didn't get with that analogy. The 27 Yankees pretty much didn't have ANY shit on it.

I'm not saying they won't be a good team, but as I said, I'd put money on them NOT winning a title.

Yeah I'll buy it when I see them holding up the trophy. Far too many things that could go wrong first. Even assuming full health for the whole season it means nothing for sure.

To put that Bulls' season in perspective, 9 of those losses were by a combined 27 points. They got beaten badly once. Other than that it was never more than I think 6.

I miss the days of the Bulls dyansty. That's when the NBA was fun to watch.

I still enjoy people trying to compare Lebron to Jordan.

Winning six NBA titles would be a start, but playing with Wade is going to hurt his status no matter what.

And holy shit they're burning his jersey in Cleveland! Wow they better have EXTRA security when he goes back to play there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back