My Band > All Other Bands

You lost the second I posted.

Dude, I am willing to bet most people haven't heard of most of the people on your list. When I have time and access to Youtube, I will research this further, but if you're actualy placing your band in my band's league, then you're clearly delusional.

People you never heard of, and cant judge?:) My band would have great chemistry together.

This is just my guitarist on a track.

WOW that sounds like a terrible band IC. Steve Perry? The fucking guitarist from DOKKEN?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They say the lead singers rock, but the group does not
Went from sold out arenas to the amusement parks
I'm gon let the world know that Proof is hot
I should cut his mic off when the music starts
(Eminem: Hey yo it's.. )
Ready to snap on a dumbass fan
Every time I hear (Hey dude I love your band!)
We ain't a band bitch, we don't play instruments
So why he get 90 and we only get 10 percent?
And these guys acting funny every area code
(Eminem: Proof carry my bag) bitch carry your own
Can't make it to the stage, security in my way
(Who the fuck are you? Where's Obie and Dre?!)

Side Note:I made that thread.

WOW that sounds like a terrible band IC. Steve Perry? The fucking guitarist from DOKKEN?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry, , I forgot that these musicians were popular, knew how to competently play their instruments and didn't think that bad music was a sign of artistic merit, much like some of the stuff you listen to.

I'm sorry, , I forgot that these musicians were popular, knew how to competently play their instruments and didn't think that bad music was a sign of artistic merit, much like some of the stuff you listen to.

Dokken? Fucking Dokken? You're really going to brag about the guy being in fucking DOKKEN like that's cool? Wow man. Dokken is fucking terrible. What's next, you going to break out the drummer for Cinderella and the rhythm section of Bon Jovi? :disappointed:

I mean if you're going to brag about your fantasy band, and then fail so hard as you just did, I don't know what to say.

Oh and you probably wouldn't even know what half of the shit I listen to is. And it's well known that my favorite band is The Doors, are you going to sit here and tell me that's bad music? WHEN YOU'RE BRAGGING ABOUT FUCKING DOKKEN! :lmao:

Oh man. OH MAN. So...much...laughter. :lmao:

I don't have an issue with the Doors.

And you're focusing all of your attention on Dokken's body of work. I like Dokken, but I will freely admit that it was cheesy hair metal. Though Dream Warriors pwned. The fact is that George Lynch was an amazing rock guitarist. The best parts of Dokken songs were the guitar solos. The lyrics were craptastic and the rest was formulaic, but the guitar work was brilliant. Lynch was a progressive capable guitarist in a cheesy hair metal band. Lynch was almost Ozzy's guitarist until he switched last minute to Randy Rhodes. Had Lynch played guitar for Ozzy instead of Dokken, despite how similar the skill level of guitar would be, we'd be having a vastly different discussion.

Realize I'm not trying to sell Dokken. I'm trying to sell George Lynch.

Lynch wouldn't even crack a list of the top 25 guitarists IC.

No offense but if you're going to brag about your band, it needs to involve something besides washed up hair metal musicians from the 80s. Because I could come up with a better band than that in my sleep.

Lynch wouldn't even crack a list of the top 25 guitarists IC.

No offense but if you're going to brag about your band, it needs to involve something besides washed up hair metal musicians from the 80s. Because I could come up with a better band than that in my sleep.

In your drug induced sleep? Such an American.
Cm_Punk_2.jpg

1. Journey wasn't a hair band. He was the lead signer of one of the most successful Arena Rock bands of all time. His vocal range is amazing.

2. Iron Maiden sure as hell isn't a hair band. Maiden is one of the three points on the original triad of metal, with Priest and Sabbath.

3. Dream Theatre is not even remotely a hair band. They are one of the most consistent progressive metal bands in history.

So your argument that my band is made up of "washed up hair metal musicians of the 80's" is beyond ridiculous.

Why don't you come into that thread with all of this hateful rage? Why hide in the bar room?

In your drug induced sleep? Such an American.
Cm_Punk_2.jpg

1. Journey wasn't a hair band. He was the lead signer of one of the most successful Arena Rock bands of all time. His vocal range is amazing

You're right, Journey wasn't even masculine enough to be a hair metal band. They were a "cry yourself to sleep because you didn't go to your Junior Prom" band. Journey is fucking awful. And Perry is among the most overrated singers ever. Vocal range doesn't always make you good, because the only range that man actually has is sounding like someone who's had their testicles stomped on repeatedly.

2. Iron Maiden sure as hell isn't a hair band. Maiden is one of the three points on the original triad of metal, with Priest and Sabbath.

Maiden is great. The only good band you listed.

3. Dream Theatre is not even remotely a hair band. They are one of the most consistent progressive metal bands in history.

They're also one of the most overrated metal bands ever.

So your argument that my band is made up of "washed up hair metal musicians of the 80's" is beyond ridiculous.

Dude...you have the guitarist from Dokken and the singer from Journey. Your band is terrible because of those two facts.

Why don't you come into that thread with all of this hateful rage? Why hide in the bar room?

Meh, I will later. It would be insanely easy to come up with a better band than yours though. In fact I'll do it right now:

Singer: Jim Morrison
Guitarist: Jimmy Page
Bassist: Les Claypool
Drummer: Keith Moon

Boom, a band that's roughly a thousand times better than the one you came up with and it took me five seconds to come up with.

X I like ya but come on dude Dream Theater is overrated? well maybe the lead singer is but when you have guys like Kevin Moor, Derek Sherridan and Jordan Rudess (who is arguably the greatest keyboard player alive today) you can not call the band itself overrated.

edit: I got 4 green bars now w00t!

X I like ya but come on dude Dream Theater is overrated? well maybe the lead singer is but when you have guys like Kevin Moor, Derek Sherridan and Jordan Rudess (who is arguably the greatest keyboard player alive today) you can not call the band itself overrated.

edit: I got 4 green bars now w00t!

I don't really think they're a bad band, I'm just pushing IC's buttons.

I do find them a bit overrated though, mainly because I find the entire genre of music they play to be overrated.

I happen to have seen this thread, and planned on posting a band....but forgot about it altogether so might as well post them here as a start and explain over there.

Guitarist: Josh Homme
Drums: James "The Rev" Sullivan.
Bass: John Paul Jones
Vocalist: Jim Morrison

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo