My Autobiography (On Acid)

Nick Black

The Heel God
Welp, I'm bored. Figured the crew over here would like to observe. It's just a compilation of my life. Oh, and apparently, my name was Gipetto Justagrat.

Enjoy.

Well.......i have 13 sons: Cornelius, Kevin, Russel, Harold, Bosworth (me oldest), Ruth, Jauque, Curtis, Frances, Hilary, Juda, Benjamin, Yuri and Roy.

When I was younger I used to toss around rotting gorilla heads during the weasel stomping season. Other little boys use to laugh at me and call me "runs with chopsticks". Even though my soul was scarred, I found strength in my left ankle.....although great gran said ankles were used for tap dancing AND NOTHING ELSE!! But one day, I came upon a marvolous woman at the mountain goat races. Her name was Geniviv Burnstick. So we galloped away into the mountains, and started our own tribe called the "Masked Donkeys". We're widely known for our discount garden tools.

O....What can I say about me spectacular dogs. Denis, Figgaro and Egg are their names. Egg is my personal preference. They love long frolicks through the forests and can always get them bearded womens to wash them billboards of theirs on a rainy day.

"Juggalo gems!" Yelped me trusty companion musty the one-eyed tweetle dwarf. Me eye had been poked before but nothing tickled as much as the tooth of a t-rex. I picke d me dwarf up by the ears and used him as a shield "SHUTTER MUFFIN I WILL HAVE MY PICKLE!" he screamed as the t-rex nibbled his head, I smacked my head "I forgot the onions!".

so a fleet of llama ninjas will decend from the heavens riding sheap eating hamburgers while getting into a knife fight with hobos while hippies are trying to break it up, hurling down yellow snowballs wrapped in toilet paper and squirting lemon juice at random people in landfills in exactly 31 days. its just logic. and thats why i stopped riding my bike.

Ah. once again me old friend leroy mcgenburriv came to me ****e house to send me gifts of great adoration. the small checkered hampster and the original rock wheel were most benounced to me dog Egg, who is me less favorite than Figgaro, for Egg is me oldest. I took him by the hand and yelled "WHERE IS MY BACON", so he angrily slapped me with a fresh raccoon for my inconvenience to him. I felt ashamed, so I bought him a large gray banana with a horrible birth defect. he called to my wife "IS THE BOY IN THE OVEN?" and the sky rained fishpaste to the delight of the worldly children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back