Musical Talents?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Basically, I was interested in seeing if anyone here was a Musician, or use to play an Instrument etc. I know there was a Thread like this in the Main Boards, but obviously, I can't see it unless I sign out and trawl through them.
So anyone?

I myself, am a Guitarist. Have been for 9/10 Years. Started out playing Classical Guitar, being taught at school. That was followed up by taking Grade Exams and stuff. Bout 4 Years in, I took interest in Electric Guitars and learning to play Rock and Metal Pieces. Started out easy, bit of Smoke on The Water and stuff like that. Gradually, through the years, taking some lessons in Electric Guitar playing techniques and other stuff, I began to learn more technical pieces, faster tracks, so that I could challenge myself. Nowadays, I find myself banging out some Metallica, or bands such as these guys. Anything I think will be a challenge I want to play, along with songs that I just enjoy listening to. Just because I can play all the technical and fast things, doesn't mean I don't go back and play other easier things, 'cos I do, 'cos I enjoy them.

So yeah, that's me. I play Guitar. How bout you guys?

I play guitar poorly self-taught, piano grade 3 n drums grade 1. I also sing alright. Tried for x factor and failed, if you don't get through the whole process isn't worth the wait, it's not a nice audition process.

Yeah, I told you guys, my X-Factor audition is 7th March. Whether I actually go or not is a WHOLE other story. I'm not a great singer, so still unsure of what to do.

Last year I got to the second round of Hollywood week during American Idol. Don't know if that counts but thought I'd mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back