MTV v. vh1 v. MTV2 v. Fuse

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Firstly, if there's channels I'm missing, they're either not in my area, or I don't get them with my service.

My question to you is; Which channel is the "best"? Use whatever criteria you want, just don't spam. Shouldn't be too hard.

I'm going to go with Fuse. MTV and vh1 are both pretty ridiculous these days, and are lucky they actually show videos from 4a-6a, or else I'd just block the channels, and get on with life. MTV2 is essentially MTV Lite these days, as even Headbanger's Ball has fallen off drastically.

Fuse shows videos basically all day, and does a good job of mixing in shows about music (what a shock!), while still showing videos on those shows. It also helps that they have shows dedicated to the type of music I like. Let It Rock not only shows great music, but there's always great guests, and Mistress Juliya is fucking gorgeous...

I love you, I love you, O how I love you!

Anyway, of the choices you provided, I'd go with Fuse, as well. Not only is Juliya C easy on the eyes, but her taste in music is impeccable as well. They don't water their programming down with "reality" tv, and they employ Jodie Sweeten. How can you go wrong there?

MTV is a frickin' joke, and has been since the on set of Real World, and Road Rules. RW was fine the first few seasons. In my estimation, they started slippin' big time when they cancelled "Say What? Kareokee", and that show about exes "suing" each other over who caused the break up, which usually ended with the guy singing Blue Monday by Orgy.

Vh1, I've never really gotten into outside of Behind the Music, BTM2, and the chick that does their Vh1 news Presents shows.

MTV 2 used to be pretty cool, when I was a senior in High School. Now, I don't even bother with it.

So, yeah, my pick is Fuse. Too bad Much wasn't a choice though, bro.

MTV is a frickin' joke, and has been since the on set of Real World, and Road Rules. RW was fine the first few seasons. In my estimation, they started slippin' big time when they cancelled "Say What? Kareokee", and that show about exes "suing" each other over who caused the break up, which usually ended with the guy singing Blue Monday by Orgy.

I definitely agree on MTV slipping around that time. Singled Out
, Say What? Karaoke, and TRL should have been the only "shows on the channel, maybe along with Beavis And Butthead and Aeon Flux. Other than that, it was all a bunch of crap, and they got way too full of themselves. Real World was really only at it's best until the San Francisco season (3?) and then hit bottom quickly. I haven't even tried to watch since New Orleans. Road Rules always seemed a bit boring to me, but perhaps it's just my taste.

So, yeah, my pick is Fuse. Too bad Much wasn't a choice though, bro.

:glare: Like I said...I either don't get it, or it's not in my area. I don't think it's around here at all. I miss The Box. You could call and request 3 songs. Any 3 you wanted :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back