• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MSN Chat Cliques

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Don't stop adding me. I'm still proud to talk shit behind everyone else's back. :lmao: :p

Seriously though.. I can't see how anyone can get annoyed with them, I randomly get added ALL THE TIME! And I never have enough time anymore to actually contribute to them.. but I do save all my conversations, and on very boring nights.. I re-read some of the stuff said. Purely classic stuff.

I suppose I can see how people don't like to be talked about behind their back. But it's not like it only happens on MSN.. seriously people. It's the Internet. You aren't going to get along with everyone.

My problem isn't people talking behind my back. It's getting bothered with nonsense. 90% of the time I'm online, is from work/ I can't devote all my time to that crap.

Ok, I have stopped the flaming and shit now, Just one last question NSL...

Why do you need to be on msn at work in the first place?

My problem isn't people talking behind my back. It's getting bothered with nonsense. 90% of the time I'm online, is from work/ I can't devote all my time to that crap.

:lmao: I can't either hardly anymore. I barely have room to be online lately it seems. But when I am, I'm trying to accomplish doing everything on here (the forum) while also checking the "everyday" things. (e-mail, etc.)

But also, most of the group-chats I get put into are from those I enjoy talking with. (Wes, Brian, Justin, etc) And I'm fine with that.

I've been added to a couple off-shoot ones that half of the contacts I didn't even originally have on my list. (minus the initial 1-2, whom likely added me) And I don't get riled up over those either. Typically, I close out of it.. and if I get readded, I just let it run if I can't talk a lot. It's hilarious to see what all is said when I finally have the time.

Ok, I have stopped the flaming and shit now, Just one last question NSL...

Why do you need to be on msn at work in the first place?

I don't need to be. I signed up for WZ one night when it was slow, and wanted something to do. I don't have the internet at my house, I go on from work, and perouse the forums when there's downtime.

I'm on MSN because it's the only way my mom can get a hold of me while I'm at work, if there's an emergency. She babysits my son, so I need to be reachable, but can't have my phone on me at the front desk.

Our chats own. THE MSN click ftw.

That they do. We've had some of the all-time best conversations you could ever have. Ranging from the oddest shit.

MY personal favorite list of people to talk with, on MSN..

(in no order)

Wes, Justin, Brian, NSL, TM, M_F, Dee, Sparky, Rusty, Polley and honestly way back when she talked.. Becca. I'd add NorCal as well, but he (last I knew) didn't do MSN..

I hope to gain great conversations out of tdigle one day as well, but have yet to catch him online since he's added me.

If I've missed anyone, it's likely because we haven't had a long enough chance to talk much.

That they do. We've had some of the all-time best conversations you could ever have. Ranging from the oddest shit.

MY personal favorite list of people to talk with, on MSN..

(in no order)

Wes, Justin, Brian, NSL, TM, M_F, Dee, Sparky, Rusty, Polley and honestly way back when she talked.. Becca. I'd add NorCal as well, but he (last I knew) didn't do MSN..

I hope to gain great conversations out of tdigle one day as well, but have yet to catch him online since he's added me.

If I've missed anyone, it's likely because we haven't had a long enough chance to talk much.
I loved our old, Becca, Will, and Sparky talking about I god conversations. and anal and all. We really need to do it again. only with Wes as well. you always said he was great in those kind of convos.

I loved our old, Becca, Will, and Sparky talking about I god conversations. and anal and all. We really need to do it again. only with Wes as well. you always said he was great in those kind of convos.

Becca, in all seriousness.. was never entertaining in those types of talks through the way of saying much. She was more or less the individual being talked to. Wes would always ask about the time in England. I'd tell him. He'd ask her for the web-cam. She'd say 'thanks Will' lol Good times, good times.

Wes, Justin & Brian MSN chats = sports related most of the time.

Sparky/Wes & Will convos = anything, everything.

I also forgot Ricky, Monkey & Lee. I used to talk with Monkey a lot.. but it fizzled down. Ricky too. Lee I've only really talked with regarding the e-fed.

I can't even remember why I added you in the first place, but I don't regret it.

Sparky, Wes and Will convo's Soon :)

You know NSL... you can appear offline so people don't know you're on and they won't add you into convos if it bothers you. Tis what I do.

Dick gets added to convo's every five minutes. He leaves every four. He should be the one pissed off :lmao:

I can't even remember why I added you in the first place, but I don't regret it.

Sparky, Wes and Will convo's Soon :)

:lmao: SO I add you to a Wes/Will convo, and the first thing you do is exit and jump offline. LOL Must've been too much for you to handle. :p

Ŧяĩpļē Ŕ;966303 said:
You know NSL... you can appear offline so people don't know you're on and they won't add you into convos if it bothers you. Tis what I do.

Now that I know this, I'm gonna start sending random stuff to you "offline". :lmao:

Now if only I could remember your user screen name. Wanna help me out? :p

Hey, I like group convos. I think they are extremely entertaining. Someone needs to inform me of when these usually occur. At night? On the weekdays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back