Mr.Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wholef'nshow15

Who Do You Think Has The Best Wrestlemania Matches?
I Really Would Have To Say Shawn Michaels
I Mean Shawn Michaels Vs. Razor Ramon
Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels Vs. Stone Cold
Shawn Michaels Vs. Chris Jericho
Shawn Michaels Vs. Triple H Vs. Chris Benoit
Shawn Michaels Vs. Kurt Angle All Those Matches Are Classics
If U Go To Wwe.com And Go To Wrestlemania And Look Under Top 22 Matches At Wrestlemania Shawn Michaels Is On There Five Time More Than Anyone Else

i agree i cant think of anyone who has taken the spotlight at wrestlemania. it doesnt matter if u like him or not, u cannot take away from his performances on the biggest stage of them all. in second place i would say maybe austin, hart or angle

shawn i can consider but undertaker is he has never lost a wrestlemania and i think john cena has good matches too

i give my props to taker but his matches arent great
in a close second for mr.wrestlemania is randy savage
randy savage vs. steamboat the first true wrestlemania moment is a scratch in what wwe is 2 day
randy savage vs. ric flair
randy savage vs. hulk hogan
randy savage vs. ultimate warrior all classics

eddie guerrero may not have neen in nearly as many manias but he had some amzeing matcvhes there i mean ,him vs rey ,him vs angle, him vs lesner

XRKO_FU said:
shawn i can consider but undertaker is he has never lost a wrestlemania and i think john cena has good matches too

Taker = never lost, and his matches are good but not the calibur of HBKs.
Cena = ....john cena hasn't had a good match in 2 yrs... hes gets beat, comes back with 3 moves, ends...

ok eddie guerrero did not have the best mania matches him vs. rey is a good opener not a great match
him vs. angle rocked
he never faced lesnar at mania

yeah i say randy savage would be second taker third
exactly well put kiren
taker has good matches just not hbk calibur and john cena out of three wrestlemanias has yet to show he can a good match at the biggest stage of them all
him vs. big show sucked
him vs. jbl blah
him vs. triple h was good but there is at least three better matches on that mania

While his matches aren’t exactly five-star wrestling classics, but Hulk Hogan has had some of the most memorable matches in Wrestlemania history:

Hogan & Mr. T vs. Piper & Orndorff
Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy
Hogan vs. Andre the Giant
Hogan vs. Randy Savage
Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior
Hogan vs. The Rock
Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels

^peopleschamp,when did hogan face hbk at wrestlemania, anyways i agree with hogan has had some classic matches, but i have to agree with a lot of other people with hbk, his matches are always a contender for best match of wrestlemania that year

Flippyskate21 said:
^peopleschamp,when did hogan face hbk at wrestlemania, anyways i agree with hogan has had some classic matches, but i have to agree with a lot of other people with hbk, his matches are always a contender for best match of wrestlemania that year
Oops, I made a mistake....it happens.

And I wasn't saying that HBK doesn't have better matches, because as far as big WM matches go HBK is arguably the best. I was just surprised that nobody has thrown Hogan's name into the mix.

^ya i knew you probably made a mistake, but i was thinking maybe i missed something and it hasn happened before, but i knew what you mean with hogan, he has had some of the most famous moments/matches in wresltlemania history

i would say first hbk, then taker, then hogan, then savage, and then austin

hbk all the way!he has the best matches at mania without a doubt.

him vs. razor ramon:probably one of the biggest matches to happen in WWE.it was great and the first televised one!Match of the Year!!!

him vs. bret hart:these two put on a classic and it was the first of its kind.great technical wrestling with a great entrance from hbk and some sick spots.Match of the year!!!!!

him vs. austin:great match knowing that both were hurt.great match that tje fans were in to and it was the start of the austin era.

him vs. jericho:definetly the show stealer.it was a great match and very technical.jaw dropping long two counts.the mania return for hbk.great.3rd runner up for match of the year.

hbk vs. hhh vs. benoit:the best triple threat i have ever seen.it is a great match with nice spots, lots of blood,near falls, and a great ending.MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!!

shawn vs. kurt:two of the best ever put in a match at mania.this match was off the charts with great moves,awesome wrestling, awesome near falls, long ankle locks, great crowd reactions, awesome table spot.gosh i love this match.Match of the Year!!!!!!!!!

shawn vs. vince:this match is great.match of the year first off and it is a crazy and intense battle between the two.the sickest table spot i have ever seen.

i would say hbk is the best at mania.

next has to be savage.the taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo