Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
All are open for use:

Edge-Sig.gif

Black-Machismo.gif

I-AM-SAM.jpg

Bioshock-2.jpg

Feedback would be appreciated. I try to vary my styles as much as possible from sig to sig.

Without further ado, my greatest work yet. Maybe.

Low-Ki.jpg

I like this one the best so far, the problem I see with Black Machismo ones is the iimage of Machimo you are useing looks faded and has a glare, otherwise the second Machismo sig wouldn't be bad, the first one I'm not to fond of though, the Bioshock(I think that's what it is) sig looks good too

As for the glare on Lethal, I used that on purpose as the lights in the background seem as if they're hitting him. I thought it looked cool. :(

As for the glare on Lethal, I used that on purpose as the lights in the background seem as if they're hitting him. I thought it looked cool. :(

Sorry iif I bummed you out with that, but if you think it looks cool then go with it, it's what you think that really matters seeing as how you are the artist here not me, I still love the Low-Ki one the best that is a bad ass piece of work:thumbsup:

I deffintleylike the first one the best. "Anti-Cena". Haha that mad me laug. You make some pretty good work there Sam.

I'm impressed you got our city landmark in its old location nice work rep to you sir! :headbanger:

Edit: Well do rep later I need to spreed it around.

Mr. Sam, you are awesome. If you don't mind I should like a Hull sig, I don't think mine is all that artistic.

Ill give you rep and whatnot if you do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back