• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Quota in the Bank!

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
The weekly Quota for our store. (ie. All of our employee's combined) is 26 sales on the current "Supersaver" cards.

In two days, I've now sold 21. (9 - Thursday, 12 - Today)

These cards are not exactly easy to sell, considering they're $21.19 (tax included) when the typical renter only spends $4.00-7.00 on rentals.

I love my job.

Good job, now that your supervisor/manger knows you can sell that many they'll prolly expect you to do so all the fucking time:thumbsup:

I wish i had your selling expertise when i was working at GameCrazy

It's not ultra-hard. It's like when I brought this story up a few days ago. You just have to center in on the individual(s) who you're trying to sell to.

Depending on their preference, you could use different selling points.

Ill take two, and some mint swirls

That'll be $42.38 + the mints, which are like movie theatre price.. so that'll be a total of $148.38.

Good job, now that your supervisor/manger knows you can sell that many they'll prolly expect you to do so all the fucking time:thumbsup:

Ya know, especially considering MY Quota for the entire week was.. 4.. I asked if this meant next week's Quota for me would be "through the roof". I was told it likely won't be double digits, as.. (in their words)

"Putting too much pressure on the employee causes them to under-sell, in belief that they must sell to everyone without exception."

And in truth.. had my Quota been high, like double digit high, I don't know if I would've went into this sale with as much calmness. I'd of been freaked that I NEEDED to never take no. When in truth, you'll always have people who say no from time to time.

Where do you work, Will?

Mr. Movies.

its the charm and charisma

Two things I excell in, especially with this job.

That and the extra bonus of giving out free nudes of NorCal during Pay per views. ;)

Will, are you on MSN, or are you going out in a bit?

I shall be online in a moment.

Going out?! LOL!!!!!, he lives in fucking Iowa, have you ever been to fuckign Iowa, there's nothing there but miles and miles of corn fields, it's easily on of the single most boring states ever, much like the one I live in:lmao:

NOT TRUE! :lmao:

Iowa just legalized gay marriages.. so we finally have entertainment arriving on a daily basis. You should SEE all the happy go-lucky gays and lesbians coming to Iowa. LOL

I love it. And in all honesty, I'm proud of it. No reason why gays/lesbians shouldn't marry.

Iowa just legalized gay marriages.. so we finally have entertainment arriving on a daily basis. You should SEE all the happy go-lucky gays and lesbians coming to Iowa. LOL

I love it. And in all honesty, I'm proud of it. No reason why gays/lesbians shouldn't marry.

:lmao:

Well knowing that you seem to love anal, this does not surprise me at all:lmao:

Well knowing that you seem to love anal, this does not surprise me at all:lmao:

:lmao: Yeah, but typically I'm not the type who wants to receive it.

im just saying, your practically begging for this thread to be derailed sayin stuff like that lol

:lmao: Meh, this thread wasn't ever fully meant to surround my excellence in selling. I just wanted to say it, as I was very proud of myself.

Going out?! LOL!!!!!, he lives in fucking Iowa, have you ever been to fuckign Iowa, there's nothing there but miles and miles of corn fields, it's easily on of the single most boring states ever, much like the one I live in:lmao:

I second this and proceeed to set in motion that it is fact that the Midwest states is boring as fuck. Hell at least you got pseudo mountains Justin, I got fields...and hills. That's it, oh and at the current moment a shit ton of water, everywhere.

Here in Pittsburgh we don't even need to smoke, we just let the air do it for free,

Actually, we really have nothing to do around here.... Except drink, watch sports, and all kinds of boring stuff :(

I second this and proceeed to set in motion that it is fact that the Midwest states is boring as fuck. Hell at least you got pseudo mountains Justin, I got fields...and hills. That's it, oh and at the current moment a shit ton of water, everywhere.

I live on the pretty much on the SD/MN border, the mountains are waaaay on the other side of the state, so like you and Will I'm surrounded by fields, at ATM we are covered in snow, just out of curiosity where in the midwest do you live anyway?

I live on the pretty much on the SD/MN border, the mountains are waaaay on the other side of the state, so like you and Will I'm surrounded by fields, at ATM we are covered in snow, just out of curiosity where in the midwest do you live anyway?

South Central North Dakota my friend.

Very good question...I still haven't figured the answer out yet. Probably because I get paid very well at my job, otherwise, I'd be out of here.

Here in Pittsburgh we don't even need to smoke, we just let the air do it for free,

Actually, we really have nothing to do around here.... Except drink, watch sports, and all kinds of boring stuff :(

Add golf and you have my free time covered. And I live ten minutes from the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back