Mr. Pink is Dead

What's my new avatar going to be?

• Kenta Kobashi

• KENTA

• CM Punk

• Hayabusa

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought about changing mine, started to look around, and realized Muta wasn't uploaded. Hence, Faith is still here.

X, should I use this Randy Savage avatar, the one I had before, or the new AJ Styles that is similar to my sig? Or a completely different one?

Yeah that was the Punk avatar I was considering using.

I thought about the other new one, but it just wasn't me. I like the old one, but I took this one once I saw the new ones were up. I want it to be mine and mine alone. Although I doubt it will be.

My Batman avatar or the old Yoda standby are both mine. They're sooo awesome, no one will go near them.

sure, but it doesn't make sense how someone can live long if they're already dead, unless you mean long live as a moment in history

beabzr.jpg

Anime-newf.

The only acceptable anime is that in which an infant is being torn to pieces by a monster's penis.

according to the communitive property of multiplication and division, it's plausible

According to the law of mathematics, 0/0 is indeterminate and doesn't exist. Therefore, not plausible at all. Unless you want the basic laws of physics to collapse and the Universe to implode on itself.

According to the law of mathematics, 0/0 is indeterminate and doesn't exist. Therefore, not plausible at all. Unless you want the basic laws of physics to collapse and the Universe to implode on itself.

the joke flew over you're head didn't it?

:disappointed:

the communitive property of division isn't even a genuine property of mathematics

Dear Uncle Echelon:

Direct me to nude photos of Allison Wonderland or GTFO.

I'd like to see a sex tape of Jimmy Jacobs and Allison Wonderland. That'd be hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back