[OFFICIAL]Funny Ideas for WZ Avatars

ok that makes sense. ignore me because i want an avatar

well im sure i wont care in about two minutes. :)

EDIT: sparky can you delete post 128?

And how come you dont like me?

Wait did he make a post in response to me putting him on my ignore list, where I can't see what he post?:headscratch:

Not really no i have learnt i cant put somebody on my ignore list. i for some reason have to read every single post. and when i see somebody on my ignore list post i still read it, so its a waste of time.

I wish i could put Spunky on my ignore list and not know when he posts rather then have it come up
This message has been blocked becouse $^%$^% is on your ignore list. When i see that i HAVE to read it. curiousity killed the cat.

Do we even have any Rey Mysterio Avatars? We could use some of those. Khali is a much, as well as Beth.And I agree with Strongbad. That guy is so awesome!

Oh, and we need a Pikachu avatar. I dibs it.

Opeth.gif

cultosaurus.gif

anybody think its funny that it went from funny ideas to serious ideas? I should change the name of the thread agree?

Not really no i have learnt i cant put somebody on my ignore list. i for some reason have to read every single post. and when i see somebody on my ignore list post i still read it, so its a waste of time.

I wish i could put Spunky on my ignore list and not know when he posts rather then have it come up
This message has been blocked becouse $^%$^% is on your ignore list. When i see that i HAVE to read it. curiousity killed the cat.

No dude, I was asking if Spunky made a post in respponse to me putting him on my ignore list, seems kinda dumb if he did seeing as how I wouldn't see it seeing as how I put him on my IGNORE LIST SO THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO SEE HIS POSTS

No he didnt reply. i told him i put him on my ignore list, and you know what he did?. he replied back ok. :disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back