Mr. Anderson Returns!

I've always really wanted to like Ken Anderson, but I haven't been able to force myself over that hump from sheer toleration to full-blown enjoyment. He's certainly an adequate enough wrestler, and I'm happy his character in TNA is somewhat more original than in WWE - the PG structure would have never allowed for his "asshole" routine. Unfortunately, his shtick has always felt forced to me. He's been incredibly praised by a large group of fans during his whole career in wrestling, despite not really getting over long-term in the main event and suffering some pretty serious set-backs.

I'll keep an open-mind about him, and hopefully this time around he'll appeal to me more.

On the actually topic of Anderson/Styles v Kazarian/Daniels, I'm kind of disappointed by this move from TNA. I was intrigued by what Daniels had hanging over Kaz's head, but last week it seems (and this could easily change) that they scraped that direction and decided to just turn Kazarian full-on heel. Thus the jealous rant on AJ and the return of Anderson... It seems a waste of a good thing they had going. I'm guessing they either didn't have a creative direction planned for the angle, or they really wanted to bring back Anderson going into Lockdown. Either way, the only thing we can really do is wait and see how it all plays out.

Yeah I was started to resent Anderson like the rest of the IWC. But I'm glad he's back.

And as long as he continues to be the biggest asshole that he can be. Then I am all for Ken Anderson coming back.

Mega-excited to see Ken Anderson back. He is by far my favorite wrestler in TNA, because although he isn't great in the ring, I love his gimmick, and he really does make me laugh a lot of the time with his promos. I even like the antics in the ring (I didn't know they were so unsafe until this thread).

I don't even think his gimmick is completely lost yet. I do think he could perhaps expand it, but I'm still greatly entertained by his promos. Even his little chat with Daniels and Kazarian on this week's impact made me laugh. If there's one thing I like, its faces that have a bit of an edge to them. AJ styles is a great entertainer, but he's so goody two shoes its a little nauseating. Guys like Storm and Anderson I can really get behind.

Also, his second wrestling appearance back, and was it just me or did the crowd really seem behind him? "Lets go asshole" chants. Then premature "Anderssoon" from the crowd. I know its just the impact zone, and I know it could be that the fans generally chant for any returning wrestler, but good waves no?

I was extremely irate at TNA for how they booked his championship reigns, and that combined with the Immortal group in general made me turn off for months and simply read the spoilers. Very glad to see he's back on TV, hopefully they've actually gotten some direction for his character this time.

I was hoping this piece of crap was fired. Why would they bring this turd back? I hate his stupid microphone gimmick. Why do people like this guy? He is not charismatic. All he does is yell and say his stupid ass name. What a scumbag!! His theme music is stupid as hell too. I hate his flabby fish tit body. I'm pretty sure he is a terrible human being as well. I heard Hardcore Holly want to murder this guy. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back