Moxy Früvous

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I'm not sure how many people know about these guys so I wanted to share some of my favorite music with everyone.

My brother got me listening to this in the early 2000s and I fell in love with them almost instantly. Most of my music tastes lies in the Heavier rock and metal areas but these guys just have something that I just love. They have the only Live album I have gone out of my way to buy and I'm debating (probably will) getting the rest of their Discography. Their Acapella style is one that gets my toes tapping whatever I'm doing when it comes up on my MP3 player. If you've never heard of these guys I'm not surprised because popular media has never mentioned them (as far as I know) despite being active from '89-'01.

Just a small sample of their work that I particularly enjoy and hope you enjoy as well
[YOUTUBE]5MeQK7JtLpU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]-00zjEq9PNs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]deKRFMjQ5sY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Eid6YxSVZ7c[/YOUTUBE]

When you say most of your musical tastes lie in heavier rock and metal, you're probably referring to Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch and post-Master of Puppets Metallica, aren't ya?

Not at all. I don't like 5FDP or A7X and I prefer pre-Master of puppets Metallica

I'm talking, Motorhead, System of a down, 3 inches of blood and Dragonforce to name a small few.

Not at all. I don't like 5FDP or A7X and I prefer pre-Master of puppets Metallica

I'm talking, Motorhead, System of a down, 3 inches of blood and Dragonforce to name a small few.

Good answer, you had me at Motorhead.

As for the Moxy band, not really my thing, but they're definitely unique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back