• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving Forward

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Hey guys,

Well, I didn't expect to be in this situation so suddenly, but here we are nonetheless. I spoke to Kermit briefly before he decided to leave us. As I said to him then, I support his decision to do what was right for him in this circumstance.

So, going forward from here, I think the best course of action is to try to return to normalcy as soon as possible. As I've already noted, the deadline is being extended at large for a day. This was done largely to accommodate creative adjusting to this, and therefore it just makes sense for everyone to take an extra day. My hope is for the shows to be posted on a Sunday/Monday/Tuesday schedule, but I hope all of you will be understanding.

Yaz has accepted from me the position of second moderator and that change should be reflected officially soon. Likewise, the position of second semi-mod is also being worked on and should be updated soon. We have decided not to fill the vacancy in creative until after this round is over, as it would be unrealistic to expect someone to come on board now, get caught up on everything, vote, and write matches, this far into a round. Yaz has already put out the call for guest writers and help at this time would be very appreciated.

I'd like to take a moment to say that, while I regret the circumstances that have led to this, I'm very excited to be in this position as the new head of creative. I'm looking forward to working hard to continue to bring you guys WZCW as usual and to see the fed climb to new heights.

On that note, I'd like to stress a renewed focus on our part on communication. We're trying very hard and will continue to try very hard to have clear and professional communication at all times. We don't always succeed, and we probably won't always succeed in the future, but we will do our best. If there's any issues you have at all, please direct them to me or anyone on creative at any time.

I'm looking forward to working hard as we go forward and I'm sure we're all going to enjoy the future as we move forward.

Thanks,
Harthan

Are the Vixens coming back?

Of course. Next round, I'll need everyone to submit an app for their Vixen! I think we'll push this whole Barbosa/Runn thing to Aftershock so that MD can be main evented by the glorious return of everyone's favorite division.

I think the bigger concern is me being 2nd in command. Me, Yaz, Mikey Stormrage, the lovable sidekick turned guy who can't win singles matches.

With two bronies at the helm, can we officially create a portal to Equestria and make it canon forever? Also, we should move WZCW to Equestria and call it EZCW because Mr Banks is actually a pony who is known as Mr. Flanks in the Equestrian world.

Please and thank you!

With two bronies at the helm, can we officially create a portal to Equestria and make it canon forever? Also, we should move WZCW to Equestria and call it EZCW because Mr Banks is actually a pony who is known as Mr. Flanks in the Equestrian world.

Please and thank you!
Shut up. You had your chance and you blew it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back