Mouthy Children

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Okay, so earlier tonight my body decided that it needed to relieve itself of some flatulence.. at which point my 2 year old little girl walks over to me, and says "That was nasty, P-U Dada."

She then begins waving her arm in the air, with the other plugging her nose. I'm pretty sure this was HIGHLY OFFENSIVE!

I mean, shes small.. her head is far closer to her own butt than it is mine. And I've changed that butt several times. I know the smells that can accumulate from her butt, and let me tell you.. just because shes smaller, DOES NOT MEAN.. that her backside doesn't stink worse than anything human.

So, the question up for debate.. should I beat her for being mouthy? I'm pretty sure the question is rhetorical, but for purpose sake of being turned in.. I'll lay blame on any one of your replies.

Beat the shit out of her and then make her clean it up. Then you can sit back and say That was Nasty, P.U. *insert childs name here* Then proceed to flail your arms about like a ******ed chicken.

Fart in her face and ask her if she still thinks its stinks. :icon_smile: I belch in my nephews face, he finds it funny.

Fart in her face and ask her if she still thinks its stinks. :icon_smile: I belch in my nephews face, he finds it funny.

I've honestly thought about it. :lmao: Truth is, I randomly did something similar when a kitten was near my butt. Freaked the cat out so badly, it flew into the air sideways, and did a "road-runner" stunt where it suspended in mid-air before realizing it wasn't on anything and fell to the ground.

I've honestly thought about it. :lmao: Truth is, I randomly did something similar when a kitten was near my butt. Freaked the cat out so badly, it flew into the air sideways, and did a "road-runner" stunt where it suspended in mid-air before realizing it wasn't on anything and fell to the ground.

Lol, I did that to my dog once. My dog felt like playing one day, and it wanted attention, but I decided to ignore it. Even though my dog is a weiner dog, and is low to the the ground it found a way to jump up, and bite me in the ass. It bit me, and was not letting go, I couldn't push her off, so I released some gas. It let go instantly, curled it's tail between it's legs, and started running. :lol2:

Lol, I did that to my dog once. My dog felt like playing one day, and it wanted attention, but I decided to ignore it. Even though my dog is a weiner dog, and is low to the the ground it found a way to jump up, and bite me in the ass. It bit me, and was not letting go, I couldn't push her off, so I released some gas. It let go instantly, curled it's tail between it's legs, and started running. :lol2:

Hahahahahahaha lmao. Serves the dog right. If that was my fat dog though it would of stayed on and not let go, it likes the smell of gas...

Drug addict. May want to take it to doggy detox.

Trying to get my dog to go anywhere is a hassle, so im not going to attempt to take to the doggy detox. Yeh he probably is a Drug Addict, but i still dont get why he is so fat. Mabye because he gets the royal treatment when it comes to dinner...

Okay, so earlier tonight my body decided that it needed to relieve itself of some flatulence.. at which point my 2 year old little girl walks over to me, and says "That was nasty, P-U Dada."

She then begins waving her arm in the air, with the other plugging her nose. I'm pretty sure this was HIGHLY OFFENSIVE!

I mean, shes small.. her head is far closer to her own butt than it is mine. And I've changed that butt several times. I know the smells that can accumulate from her butt, and let me tell you.. just because shes smaller, DOES NOT MEAN.. that her backside doesn't stink worse than anything human.

So, the question up for debate.. should I beat her for being mouthy? I'm pretty sure the question is rhetorical, but for purpose sake of being turned in.. I'll lay blame on any one of your replies.

Go watch "Mommy Dearest" and then beat her. That way, you can blame it on Hollywood and sue after you beat her with a wire hanger. lol

Never been whipped with one myself. Been whipped with belts, switches, extension cords, bare fists, rings, paddles, all kinds of shit. Man, I was a bad mofo during my childhood. lol

yeah, left playboy bunny and square diamond shaped imprints all over my chest. Hurt like a bitch, but now I can take a good punch to the chest with no problems. lol

She seems to have a highly developed sense of humor, which you should incourage considering all the shit going on nowadays.

I would suggest doing exactly the same thing the next time she farts. Make a big deal of it, and most likely you'll laugh together.

Let's face it. Farts are funny, and we all inhale when someone farts and usually get a huge kick out of it. So, I think it's harmless.

Yes Will teach your little girl how to become a human flame thrower, cause nothing says good parent like a 2 year old trying to lite her butt on fire, LOL:rolleyes:

Hey, it's great for show and tell. lol

Well I gotta admit the thought of a little two year old marching up in front of her pre-school class or whatever, and saying "See what my daddy taught me", and then proceeds to bed over light a match or lighter and let on rip, is fucking classic:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back