Motorcity Machine Guns Getting Pushed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, like a few other people said, at least they are getting some face time now. The only bad thing is, TNA isnt building these guys to be top level. Yeah they give them a few spots on tv, but they arent heavily promoted as say angle or sting or even abyss. What makes me chuckle is the fact that at the fanfest TNA held, the MCMG t-shirt was the hottest seller. Maybe that is smack to Dixie Carters face, telling her and the company to re-prioritize how they use talent. HA!

Im just happy to see that TNA is using the MCMG. THey are awesome. Probably one of the better tag teams and TNA. and theyre really over with the fans. I like them wether theyre heel or face. i got the chance to see them for for a local indy company in my area (st. Louis) and it was just amazing. They are truely one of the futures top tag teams of TNA and like everybody has said i hope TNA realizes this and doesnt bury them.

Well, obviously, we've got some big updates on this situation. The Guns had what I might call one of the best matches of the night when they played the faces and beat Team 3D, maybe not quite cleanly, at Genesis. I doubt 3D would allow a win over their divine selves unless it was going somewhere, hopefully somewhere big. I think this is a good sign that, within the coming months, MCMG will compete for a probably receive the straps.

However, it won't be quite yet considering they're involved in this whole "3D vs, The X Division" stuff still. But even then, along with Lethal, they're the figureheads of the X Division and the iMPACT! Zone at least loves them. Don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty excited about the future of these guys.

These guys are one of the main reasons I am still watching TNA. They are very exciting and the chemistry these two have is amazing. I think it'd be sweet if they formed a stable and had Rhino join. They are all from Detroit.

Every time I see those two, I say to myself, "Wow they are so friggin' cool" They just seem like the to buddies you'd wanna hang out with. I've always loved Shelley and patiently waited for him to be pushed cuz up until now he was hands down the most underrated guy on the TNA roster. I liked Sabin too, and I loved his heel turn on Lynn. So the 2 of them put together was a perfect match. I was first aware of their tag team in ROH, when they beat down the Briscoes and later had a 5 star match with them. From then on I was hooked.

I like their feud with the 3-D so far. I forgot how good they are as heels and I like the fact that they're helping put over the MCMG. Its gonna be interesting to see whats gonna happen in the next couple of weeks between them. But one things for sure, we can expect big things from Shelley and Sabin and as you can see by my sig, im a huge mark for them.

You look around the ring whenever you turn on WWE these days and you see these massive guys throwing each other around and having a grand ol' time doing the same close line or power bomb for like the 12th finish in a row with the same people coming out on top every time. Something needs to change
The fact of the matter with TNA and a lot of the other Indie groups you see the smaller, faster, more capable superstars of the future going out night after night busting there butts to give the fans something new and exciting, something they have never been able to see before. Guys like Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly are prime examples for what this business should be like in the years to come. They won't skyrocket to the top no matter how good they are because of one simple truth, they aren't heavyweights.
Wrestling used to only be for the guys who weighed roughly 350lbs, no a buck 50 soaking wet. I sure do hope that the X-Division gets more of a push along the lines of an IC title group as compared to how you would push a Cruiser weight title. because if you look at the history, you can clearly discern a difference between the division in how they are booked.
And just on a side note, I think Team 3D should be given a heap of credit for their dedication to this business, anyone that actually knows these two know how much they want this business to go on forever and that it takes guys from their generation to help get the new bloods up to par so when it comes to a time when the Stings, the Kurt Angles, The Christian Cages, The Undertakers, and all the top names of today and yesterday are gone for good and it all falls onto the new guys shoulders. I believe at the given flow of things, the fans are in good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back