Most Overrated Match

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
In you're opinion what do you think is the most overrated match ever?

Personally I think it's Mankind vs. Undertaker in H.I.A.C., I admit that the bumps that Mankind took were impressive but nothing else happens in the match.

I Think The Hulk Hogan Andre The Giant Match because all what really happened was one big Move

Rock Hogan Classic

What will be is Hogan vs. Orton, and what was is Hogan vs. Andre, the match lasted only freaking 12 minutes.

I think the most overrated match would also be that H.I.A.C match between undertaker and mankind, all they do is talk about it when mick foley is around. its nuttin but horsesh*t

I would have to say any match of hogans nowadays. last years match would have been shit, had it not been for shawn micheals

micheals vs angle match wrestlemania 21!i dnno why but i dont see why its so great to be honest

Orton vs Angle vs Mysterio for World Title at WM22

It was supposed to be the main event because it had the Rumble winner in it, very short after several months of nice build up

idk if this counts because it is not overated because it sucked, but it was goldberg vs lesnar at wm20. great buildup and i was looking forward to it the most, turned out to just be plain awful

Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg at WrestleMania XX. Most people were anticipated in this match, including moi, it ended up being the most boring match in WrestleMania history.

Eternal Dragon said:
Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant. Nothing really happened in the match.

Flames Out
Dragon

Back then this was a huge match! it was David vs. Goliath, The Irristable Force vs. The Immovable Object, to this day, I still think it was a huge match and a huge part of professional wrestling history. It may of not been the best wrestling match, but this was definatley a match no wrestling fan will ever want to forget.

Overatted match huh...............hmmm most overatted match, Thats actually hard because there has been so many. I dont even remember if i posted in here b4 but im sticking with my pick in all threads similar to this and saying Kane Vs Taker at wm 20 all that buildup and the payoff was a 5 minute shitfest No devistating moves hardly any Sit ups, NOOO action really, Kane got beat off 1 tombstone (who remembers WM 14 3 tombstones and a chockslam) Man i was so so so fucking amped and then what bang bang over, Done Gone...................wow lol

grungy72 said:
Overatted match huh...............hmmm most overatted match, Thats actually hard because there has been so many. I dont even remember if i posted in here b4 but im sticking with my pick in all threads similar to this and saying Kane Vs Taker at wm 20 all that buildup and the payoff was a 5 minute shitfest No devistating moves hardly any Sit ups, NOOO action really, Kane got beat off 1 tombstone (who remembers WM 14 3 tombstones and a chockslam) Man i was so so so fucking amped and then what bang bang over, Done Gone...................wow lol

Agreed it could have bee better in many ways...But it wasnt better than their match at wrestlemania 14 i think it was...The build up was great but yeah the match was hyped and for nothing,...The match was ok but it could have been way better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back