Most Innovative Match Types In The Past 10 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few people mentioned this but I can't remember the Ultimate Submission match. What was the concept here?

attila said:
A few people mentioned this but I can't remember the Ultimate Submission match. What was the concept here?

The Ultimate Submission match is an Ironman match but the only way to get a point for a fall is to make your opponent submit.

I like the concept of the Royal Rumble the best personally, because without it, a lot of these matches would never have been thought up.

I have to admit the Ultimate X is my top for the past 5 years... however, in the past 20 years here are a few of my all time favorites...

War Games... two rings, one cage, 8-10 guys? Come on! I'm currious as to why Vince hasn't used this at all!!

Spin the Wheel-Make the Deal... The name is cheese but the idea of not knowing what match you had to prepare for is a bit intimidating... best SWMD had to be Halloween Havok 93 with Catus Jack and Vadar in a Texas Death Match... great rules...

Armagedon... a local promtion actually took these two ideas and merged them into one match... althought it was only a 1on1 but with the combination of the rules, it was a killer idea and the fans ate it up... maybe something that would be golden for the e-fed here?

and the Tower of Doom which was that tripple cage thing WCW used to give David Arquet the World Heavyweight Title... *vomits* sorry... I'm better now... anyway, the match happened back in the 80's and I saw it like late 80's on home video and it was awesome to watch!

In wwe either elimination chamber or punjabi prison match
tna:Ultimate-X

Definatly The Chamber But Don't Forget About The Punjabi Prison Match.....brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back