More Tweener, Less Meaner

shazam

Annnnnnnnnd boom goes the dynamite!
When I saw the segment that happened between Vicky and Randy Orton I thought of something. I thought that Raw would be a better show if she was alittle more tweener. In the segment Randy Orton confronted Vicky on making a steel cage match for him against Batista at Extreme Rules and not warning him about it. She then stuck up for herself and talk about wanting to make a fair match between them happen, Randy then threatend her.

When she stuck up for herself and actually made a match that was fair to both parties I thought that that was a good thing. When Flair was about to announce that it would be Orton vs Batista again I couldn't have cared less, but when he announced a steel cage I got more excited for the match to happen. If Vicky was to do more things that was fair for faces then that could lead to some more entertaining matches, Don't get me wrong, I think that she should be more on the heel side, like her ongoing fued with Cena/Santinso/a is fine and things like her getting Raw superstars to help her husband Edge are expected. I mean who taught us more than the WWE that is a nice feeling to hate the boss?

But, when it comes to matches and superstars that do not have anything personally to do w/ her she should make fair matches and give everyone an equal shot in matches. Mainly, I'd like to see her do kind of what she did tonight, screw w/ Legacy. How many times have their been a handicap match w/ Legacy vs 1 or 2 people, or how often do they come down and attack whoever Orton is fighting, I mean they do it at PPVs now.

This is my idea of what could happen. Have Vicky mess w/ their plans, singles matches, equal number of wrestlers on a team, banned from ringside, and lastly cost Orton his belt, somehow. This would set Orton off. One way or another he gets the chance to punt Vicky and he tries to do it. Either Chavo saves her and she gets pissed or he does kick her and Chavo takes over for awhile. Either way Legacy gets their asses kick for a couple of weeks for revenge. This causes Ted to turn face and that leads to a pretty cool fued that could help get new main eventer on Raw.

Even if that idea is far fetched and won't ever happen., I think that Vicky should be a more fair GM that doesn't play favorites, unless it affects her in some way, and just to try and make the best show out there.

Hell, she can even do the "excuse me, EXCUSE ME" thing she always does.

I don't know WHY I think this but I have a sneaky feeling this is all leading to an Edge face turn.. Edge accused Chavo of not sticking up for Vickie.. Edge is showing his compassionate side although in a heelish manner.. He's on Smackdown so he can't do anything.. So he expects Chavo to protect Vickie. Randy Orton basically got in Vickie's face and threatened her not to get on his bad side and again, Chavo did nothing.

Theres NO reason to have Vickie as GM of Raw with Edge on SD and continuing their relationship unless theres somethingelse planned... And what maybe planned is the long awaited Edge/Orton feud.. They feuded for the IC Title back in 2004 but now they're both at the top of their game.. It's been teased several times since Rated RKO split up but they never went through with it... Now, they're probly still saving Orton for Triple H's Summerslam return but I think we could also see Orton terrorize Vickie but she has noone to protect her.. Chavo cant do the trick so she pulls some strings and brings Edge over to RAW... Orton finally snaps on Vickie... He harasses her, pushes her down, and sets her up for the Punt.. Chavo's nowhere to be found or he's being held back by Legacy... Orton sets it up until EDGE hits the ring... Edge cleans house on Legacy and Randy Orton, setting up an Edge vs Randy Orton feud.

It's a long shot but with the comments Edge made to Chavo, Chavo's apparant undermining of Vickie, and Orton's comments to Vickie, it's setting up something... I'm just not sure what.

I think this happens with all heel GMs. They are good at the beginning, but then everyone gets tired of knowing that she's just going to fuck over the faces. Everyone likes a fair GM, maybe with a soft spot for some (Face or Heel, depending on the GM's alignment) characters. People can only hate the unfair boss for so long, then they get tired of it.

For Vickie? No matter what happens, she needs to keep the "helping Edge out" thing going. She's his wife. It would only make sense for her to help him, face or heel. If she were to start standing up for herself and punishing Orton for his transgressions against her, that'd be great. It'd give her a backbone, which i thought all heels were supposed to at least act like they have. That's half of why they're heel, they will make anyone pay for what the heel wrestler perceives as a slight against them.

So, basically, I completely agree. Though I have one problem with her character. Fucking Chavo. Since when was he granted the power to make matches? Vickie asked that herself after he made the Santina/Vickie Miss Wrestlemania match on Raw Monday, but never got an answer. He as a lackey works much better than him as a GM. He has no authority. The reason we hate McMahon is because he has the authority and he's let it run to his head. He's drunk with power. Chavo is nothing more than a person who can't even beat Santino who has an aunt as the GM, and assumes he can make matches. It doesn't make sense.

I don't know WHY I think this but I have a sneaky feeling this is all leading to an Edge face turn.. Edge accused Chavo of not sticking up for Vickie.. Edge is showing his compassionate side although in a heelish manner.. He's on Smackdown so he can't do anything.. So he expects Chavo to protect Vickie. Randy Orton basically got in Vickie's face and threatened her not to get on his bad side and again, Chavo did nothing.

Theres NO reason to have Vickie as GM of Raw with Edge on SD and continuing their relationship unless theres somethingelse planned... And what maybe planned is the long awaited Edge/Orton feud.. They feuded for the IC Title back in 2004 but now they're both at the top of their game.. It's been teased several times since Rated RKO split up but they never went through with it... Now, they're probly still saving Orton for Triple H's Summerslam return but I think we could also see Orton terrorize Vickie but she has noone to protect her.. Chavo cant do the trick so she pulls some strings and brings Edge over to RAW... Orton finally snaps on Vickie... He harasses her, pushes her down, and sets her up for the Punt.. Chavo's nowhere to be found or he's being held back by Legacy... Orton sets it up until EDGE hits the ring... Edge cleans house on Legacy and Randy Orton, setting up an Edge vs Randy Orton feud.

It's a long shot but with the comments Edge made to Chavo, Chavo's apparant undermining of Vickie, and Orton's comments to Vickie, it's setting up something... I'm just not sure what.

Yeah, I see it happening too. Another incident was when Edge bumped into Christian and Edge stated that now Cena was out of his life he was going to have fun again. A face turn is totally inevitable and I can really see an Edge run-in during a potential Orton Punt of Doom on Vickie. Or even have it that he DOES kick her head off and Edge come out and severely beats Orton or his lackeys with a con-chair-to and does his crazy hair, wild-eyed bushmen routine he is fond of. Yet, I don't think anyone can buy Vickie as a face as well. She just has that natural, "Oh god, shut the fuck up" look about her. Maybe he does clean house on Legacy after a punt kick to her head and when she "recovers" she divorces him for not saving her earlier and tries to make his life hell.

I just long for a one time reunion of Edge and Christian. I fucking loved those two together.

Vickie generates more heat than anyone else on the show. She is the most over heel in the business today. At a live show, her boos drown out every word she says. They have to pump OUT crowd noise for TV.

If they turn anyone, it should be Edge. I agree that a face run for E&C would be amazing. The problem with that is, it leaves only Jericho as a TOP established heel on that show. It would leave a void for Shelton Benjamin or John Morrison, who it appears is a face suddenly, to advance, but it seems unlikely for right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back