Who gets the most heat on smackdown?

undertaker fan

Occasional Pre-Show
Yes that's the question who gets the most heat which superstar gets the most heat. Well for me it's not a superstar at all which is pretty funny. It's some annoying woman who gets on everybodies nerves and people hate to see her. It's a person that we boo at so loud that we can barely hear what she is saying. From the clues you should already know who it is. But let me give you another EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! That's right vicky Guerrero We just hate her some much that we can't stand to see her. It would be amazing to see a superstar get as much heat as here I mean everybody in the crowd has to get up and boo her. Poor Vicky just kidding I boo her to. But I know someone might have a different person that they think gets more heat than Vicky key word might. So who do you think gets the most heat on Smackdown?

Vicky Guerrero is unparalleled when it comes to drawing heat maybe in the whole WWE, maybe it's her annoying ass voice, maybe we just hate her but she gets so much heat it's really remarkable. I think second on Smackdown would be CM Punk, he's so good at being this heel that it's almost scary. I love Punk especially with what he did at the Rumble, I really liked the whole preaching in between entrants. Otherwise they don't really have heels that can illicit that kind of reaction because even Jericho has fans who thinks he is funny and amusing as opposed to annoying (myself included).

So I'm gonna say that Vicky is a clear number 1 with Punk 2nd

Well I would go on to say that CM Punk gets a decent amount of heat. I don't think he does as well as Vickie, heck I don't even think Edge drew as much as heat at his peak of his heel career as she does.

Punk does a good job at getting a reaction out of the crowd through what he says on the mic. When he tells him that they are all in wrong for being enablers and users, they can do nothing else but boo him. They hate him so much for pointing out their flaws that they boo him for being so arogant.

Where as with Vickie, the crowd just boos her to annoy here because they want to here her scream "EXCUSE ME!" over and over again because they get a kick out of it

Where as with Punk they boo him because they can't stand how much of an arogant bastard Punk's on screen persona is. They also boo him because he usually always bring up great points about the fans and their problems, that also infuriates them.

Vickie gets the most heat on Smackdown, however she gets "go away" heat rather than "true" heel heat because the fans are annoyed by her screaming EXCUSE ME so much. She gets boo'ed out of the building but it's due to annoyance. CM Punk and Jericho get the most "true" heel heat because the fans are responding to what they say or do.... rather than booing them for being annoying like they do to Vickie.

I'm not gonna count Vickie because I think we can for the most part agree that she draws the most heat on Smackdown if not the entire WWE and not because she is "hated" per se but because like Dagger said, she's annoying. In my view, CM Punk draws the most heat with Jericho coming in a close second. I think it's Punk's snobby "I'm straight-edge, therefore I'm better than you" attitude that makes him so hated. Remember the night when he came out posed as Jeff Hardy after retiring him? He was a heat magnet and I loved it. There's no question that Punk is arguably the biggest heel on Smackdown.

Vickie Guerrero does, and it isn't even close. People often say that it is X-Pac heat for her, but I'm not sure it is. If it was, it wouldn't be as loud, and people would presumably leave the arena and stuff, but they don't. I think she's just as annoying as possible without making you turn the television off which is quite a skill. In terms of westlers it's CM Punk for no other reason than the fact he tells the truth, jazzed up obviously, and that threatens people so they boo him the most. The heels that tell unwelcome truths are always the most over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back