More TNA Moves — Pritchard's Days Are Numbered?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10032422.shtml

The restructuring within TNA has led to a number of wrestlers being released from their contracts or the company allowing talent contracts to expire. It is also affecting the office side of the company. Multiple sources report that Bruce Prichard, Sr. Vice President of Programming and Talent Relations, was among the office personnel asked to restructure his deal. Prichard is said to have rejected that request. It is believed that his days with TNA are coming to an end barring an unexpected twist.

Apparently D-Lo was fired as well.

Da fucks going on?

TNA has only cut a handful of people in years, these people all get a monthly paycheck, they're going on the road now, dead weight needs to be cut.

Not sure what the catalyst to all of this was but I have yet to see a move that doesn't make sense. I assume that ex-wwe guy they signed will be taking Pritchard's role anyway so he is somewhat redundant, like pretty much everyone that has been taken off contract. I guess the upfront costs on live traveling shows have created some sort of issue, or maybe an excuse, to clamp down on unnecessary spending.

When do we start with the 'Vince sent Bruce to sabotage TNA' theories?

In all seriousness what KB said but really, Morgan and DOC? I know Morgan's not the best tool in the box but jeez man you can still use a monster like that. Gallows is just unlucky. Maybe Punk bats for him and he gets another run.

When do we start with the 'Vince sent Bruce to sabotage TNA' theories?

In all seriousness what KB said but really, Morgan and DOC? I know Morgan's not the best tool in the box but jeez man you can still use a monster like that. Gallows is just unlucky. Maybe Punk bats for him and he gets another run.

If TNA was going to pull the trigger on Morgan they would have done it years ago.

Doesn't Pritchard have a history allowing contracts to expire before re-signing guys? Isn't this the same type of shit that happened with both RVD & Roode before? If this is the case they'd probably be better off dumping Pritchard & get somebody else who capable of paying better attention to when contracts are set to expire.

I agree with whoever said this is all about travel. They're spending more money and that cash has to come from somewhere.

Wayne from The Wonder Years is next.....

D-Lo was fired? Literally less than two weeks ago I was talking to him about A&8's, he was telling me how much he loved it & how well TNA were treating him.

Getting an incy wincy bit worried, more by the pace of all these talent cuts rather than the fact that they're making them which I can understand.

Weren't D-Lo Brown and Luke Gallows both big members of Aces and Eights? Seems like an odd time to cut both of these guys while this faction is still front and center in the company.

Then again, Garrett Bischoff a a bad ass, so I guess these guys were redundant :)

They don't even have an opportunity to write these people off... The next show is live. Something weird must be going on to just drop so many people so suddenly. In a few weeks they might be called the Aces and Threes.

Doesn't Pritchard have a history allowing contracts to expire before re-signing guys? Isn't this the same type of shit that happened with both RVD & Roode before? If this is the case they'd probably be better off dumping Pritchard & get somebody else who capable of paying better attention to when contracts are set to expire.

I would think that actually worrying about expiring contracts and such wouldn't really be his job, despite his job title. I would think that some kind of attorney or some shit would be on the hook for contractual stuff, because they're the person writing the actual contract.

Now, if wrestlers went to Bruce and mentioned that their contract was almost up and he didn't pass word on to whoever's job it is to worry about those things, then yeah, he's a fucktard.

Dlo has been out of A8s for a while and hasn't been on tv at all in weeks, get with the program. I would be hesitant to put all of these non-renewed contracts on error by Pritchard. You never know how big of a factor what the talent thinks they are worth is.

I hope D.O.C resigns. TNA doesn't have to much big men left. Especially one who can be a monster face or heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back