More TNA Championships change hands at Untelevised events

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
- The Bromans defeated The Wolves Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards and the team of Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo to regain the TNA Tag Titles

- Seiya Sanada defeated Austin Aries to win the TNA X Division championship.

This is getting ridiculous, especially with The Bro Mans, those three can jump off a cliff. Should have been Bad Influence if anything.

The Bro Mans are fucking terrible. I was watching them fight Samoa Joe the other week and they were so bad. One of them were missing kicks, their timing was very off, I think one missed a punch too. They are worse wrestlers than Raider Rock.

The X-Division title change is OK. It was at a One Night Only event where TNA talent faced some Wrestle-1 guys. Also, Senada will be at Lockdown so there may be a rematch or something.

I like the BroMans for some reason (Zema Ion is pretty funny) but what was the point in them losing them in the first place if you're going to have them win them back??

Sanada winning the X-Division title also makes sense. I said it in the non spam section. It introduces Wrestle-1 to new viewers, establishes them as legit and shows off their talent as well as setting up a feud for Sanada against Aries.

I like the BroMans for some reason (Zema Ion is pretty funny) but what was the point in them losing them in the first place if you're going to have them win them back??

Sanada winning the X-Division title also makes sense. I said it in the non spam section. It introduces Wrestle-1 to new viewers, establishes them as legit and shows off their talent as well as setting up a feud for Sanada against Aries.

Phew, was starting to think I was the only one who saw talent in the BroMans!

Wait, people don't like the Bro-Mans? Those guys are funny, excellent heels and fun to watch. Pretty much like the Bad Influence. Not as good, but offer something similar with more of the cockiness. I actually think Jesse can be a solid mid-carder or maybe something more than that.

Only thing I find amusing about Bromans\Zema Ion is the air horn sound effect he does at random points in the match. So annoying, yet so perfect for the gimmick.

IDC about the title change because it wont last long. Either one. At least the X Division title changing hands has a purpose being that it helps promote a guy that Muta has given his stamp of approval on. Time will tell if he is going to live up to that or not & him being at Lockdown says they have a reason behind the title change. The Wolves will get the belts back soon enough & have a solid feud with Bad Influence.

The Bro Mans are fucking terrible. I was watching them fight Samoa Joe the other week and they were so bad. One of them were missing kicks, their timing was very off, I think one missed a punch too. They are worse wrestlers than Raider Rock.

In ring fuck ups aside (because honestly I DVR Impact or at least allow myself to be 30-45 minutes behind so I can skip boring matches), their gimmick is so dated and corny. Jersey Shore went off the air 2-3 years ago and even then, it really was something that could have only worked for a few months.

Robbie E is always entertaining to watch. Most people would've started mailing in that gimmick a long time ago. He owns it proudly. I couldn't have given two shits for Zema Ion before he joined Bromans. Now at least he's funny. Jesse Godderz...meh.

DJ Zema isn't just effin' pretty.

He's also pretty effin' dangerous.

Does he still do that bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back