More original plans for Wrestlemanias.

Toothlessagression1980

Occasional Pre-Show
i just enjoy doing these I already did a part 1 a few weeks ago now I’m following it up with a part 2. So here we go..

Randy Orton vs hhh wrestlemania 20. Plan was for Randy and Batista to kick hhh out of evolution and triple h would go for revenge as a face. Triple h rejected because he felt like it was too early to breakup the stable.

Eddie vs hbk. Wrestlemania 22. Eddie passed away unfortunately.

John Cena vs Batista. Wrestlemania 25. Batista got injured and it was delayed until a year later.

Triple h vs Austin vs rock wrestlemania 17. They thought a 3rd guy in the match would ruin the chemistry and just stuck with rock vs Austin.

Austin vs triple h. Wrestlemania 19.
Rock was supposed to face Goldberg but Goldberg wasn’t ready to compete in time so that left the rock without an opponent. Plans changed and instead they went with Austin and rock part 3. And had triple h face booker t.

Austin vs Beniot wrestlemania 18. Beniot was Injured at the time and wasn’t ready to come back.

Brock vs triple h. wrestlemania 21.
(Brock left the company unfortunately but hey we got it years later.

Kurt vs undertaker wrestlemania 21 for the wwe title. the company decided to keep the belt on Bradshaw instead because Vince thought he was doing such an amazing job as a heel.

Heel or face Bobby lashley vs ??? Wrestlemania 23. Early dirtsheets talked about the possibility of lashley turning heel and facing rvd or cm punk for the title. Or possibly lashley staying babyface and facing a heel rvd. Other rumors at the time was it was gonna be khali and Lashley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back