• Brock Lesnar Returns, F5's CM Punk

• AJ Styles Wins TNA Title

• Rhodes Family Gets Their Jobs Back

• Randy Orton Cashes In Money In The Bank

• Undertaker Tribute To Paul Bearer

• John Cena Selects Daniel Bryan

• Shield And Wyatt Family Face Off

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ziggler cashing in is definitely up there, but I'm going with Bryan winning the title at SummerSlam. I'm a huge fan, but I never thought I'd see the day he'd become WWE Champion. It was short lived, but I haven't marked out so hard in a very long time.

Ziggler cash-in is the one to win for me. The pop he got that night has still not left me. I might like him for one bit, but that whole crowd was insane for that moment.

Close second was when the Rock came in and ended that one jabroni's reign. I marked SO hard...

RVD returns at Money in the Bank.

Honourable mention to the Rhodes boys winning the tag titles.

Rhodes family getting their job back as something that's not Ziggler cashing in or Bryan winning.

Also AJ returning to the "good side" to help the MEM was pretty good.

Daniel Bryan defeats John Cena at Summerslam
Rhodes Dynasty win the tag titles
Undertaker sits up in the Anaconda Vice at Wrestlemania
The Shield defeat John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus at Elimination Chamber

The Soda says the moment when the great one returned at the Royal Rumble and stepped into the ring with that pencil-neck piece of trash and ended the 434 days of that jabroni running his mouth to finally once again become the people's champion.

Punk piledriving Cena was a personal favourite of mine. Thought it was brilliant and shocking, can't remember the last time I saw a proper piledriver in WWE.

-CM Punk hits the piledriver on John Cena (Monday Night Raw)
-Kevin Steen and Chuck Taylor fight a hat (PWG BOLA 2013)
-Drake Younger and Joey Ryan bring out the Legos (PWG BOLA 2013)
-John Cena ends the worst WWE Title reign in history (WrestleMania 29)

Cena choosing Bryan, because Cena's endorsement is what began Bryan's rise as a main-eventer. Cena's endorsement, in terms of becoming a Main Eventer, is perhaps bigger then winning any match can be. He endorsed Punk in 2011 and demanded Vince bring him back after he fired him, and it was the match he had with Cena following the pipebomb and Cena's endorsement that completed his legitimacy as a main eventer, but if Cena doesn't stand up to Vince and endorsed Punk as the 'best challenger', Punk doesn't become "Best In The World".

Same thing with Bryan here.

This a serious struggle between the Rhodes family and Bryan pinning Cena.

First guy to go over him 110% clean, no shenanigans involved, for the belt.

John Cena lost to a guy, and that guy seems to be the future of this company. That's pretty significant, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back