Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

i'll but it for a tenner in janaury after it breaks ALL DA ZALEZ RECORDZ

I got mine for dirty cheap, not illegally purchased either. Release Day sales at JB Hi-Fi FTW. 77AUD, usually 110AUD at least.

Depends whether you class Wii sports as a game available for sales figures or not. If you do it's very unlikely, if not then yeah maybe

wii sports is an odd one as it's not packaged in Japan. But yeah neither do I, and it depends whether you class Nintendogs as one game or not.

I'm not familiar with Nintendogs myself, I know my nieces and nephews play it, but there's like 5 million versions of the damn thing, much like Pokemon.

I've only rented CoD MW2. I might buy it, I might not. It's amazing graphic wise, and the game play seems to be fun. However, I am saving up for Left 4 Dead 2 next week as I cant' stop playing the damn Demo.

there were two versions of the main game (dalmation/labrador) its sold 22million, Wii play is on 25 and wii fit is 23. It's interesting to note of the top 10 console games by sales (non bundled) 9 of them are nintendo. Most are shit.

License%20to%20Print%20Money.gif

310 Million dollars in one day, making it the king of one day sales at least. 4.7 Million copies on day one, and from what i've read, looks to be over 7 Million already. I'll say this thing is going to be over 10 million by the end of the weekend, and then you have a big push after thanksgiving here. This game is going to be pretty high up there when ti's all said and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back