Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

Once I discovered n00b tubing was illegal on CoD, I become a very tactical player. I usually make five general classes:

1. Anti-Vehicle/Demolitions (I fuck sooooooo many people up with this one in CoD5)
2. Sniper (you have to)
3. Silent Assassin (for those ones with radar or hardcore matches where people camp)

The other two are weirdass specialities like Fireman with the flamethrower and molotovs or something.

:facepalm:

Using grenade launchers... its considered to be cheap and stupid. It is apart of the CoD Commandments.

1. Thou shalt not n00b tube
2. Thou shalt not camp
3. Thou shalt not kill thy teammates
4. Thou shalt not use special vehicles/turrets unless in need of trophies
5. Thou shalt not antoginise other users
6. Thou shalt not equip Juggernaut (with Second Chance/Last Stand)
7. Thou shalt not end games due to not liking player methods
8. Thou shalt become experted in Speciality Co-Op Game Modes
9. Thou shalt become friends with JicKie Mames
10. Thou shalt enjoy thy gaming experience as others do not have this type of luxury

ONline mode for comp sucks, no dedicated servers, at least where I live. And I refuse to get a next gen console to run it since I prefer my FPSs on Computer with Strategy games.

I prefer games like Age of Empires on PC with CoD on ps3. Easier controls for me... but, I don't mind shit servers. If you win, everyone with good connections seem shit. You lose and you have a legit excuse. Win situation for you.

I must admit though, shit servers on Zombies is just plain wrong. You need something at least suitable to play those. Especially those custom PC maps, they take a while to load sometimes.

They played "Til' I Collapse" by Eminem in the trailer I saw today, that makes the game amazing by default.

3 days!

I work Monday Night and Tuesday Night!! Worst case scenario! How am I suppose to play it while I'm sleeping Tuesday!

And Gamestop in my area is doing an early release opening at 1201 am on Tuesday and I can't even attend!

I suppose worst things have happened.

I'm good friends with the owner of my local independant game store. I'll add you when I get back home, You can check out the trophy list. :p

I AM PISSSEDDDDDDD.

My internet connection went down. So now the oly thing i have is a crappy dail up usb drive.

Got it. Played the campaign for a little bit today. I'm working the nightshift again but hope to play it tomorrow when im not sleeping or gettin shit done around the house.

Could you do me a favour and tell twistedsith im MIA until the end of the week. He's my ps3 hombre.

My brother picked it up yesterday at noon, played single player til 8pm, then I played online for a couple of hours before he picked it up again and beat the campaign mode. Now I'm home and it's not even connecting to the server for me to play online. Uber pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back