Miz or Barrett

Who will win more World Titles in their career?

• Miz

• Wade Barrett

Results are only viewable after voting.
I doubt he will ever be a face anywhere but Britain...

According to reports, Wade Barrett has been getting booed even in Britain. That is an incredible feat if it is true.

Again, think a lot of who has more titles depends on how well Wade does after Cena. I know people have compared him to other big mofos in the past, but he hasn't been booked like that at all. He is being booked as the next staple in the WWE instead of the usual Cena Food. And so far, I'd say he has performed way beyond anyone expectations. There is always that bump in the road a guy hits after performing with Cena, but I find it hard to believe Wade will just drop off the face of the earth after Cena.

The Miz on the other hand, I think if they don't pull the plug on him soon, he is going to reach his ceiling. He is very good, but at this point, you know what to expect from the Miz. Maybe Raw just isn't the place for him right now. Cena, Orton, Barrett, and Sheamus are the "for sure" main eventers of Raw. That is two faces and two heels. Over on SD.. I don't know who really is a main eventer over there. Outside of Kane, everyone's slot on the show has been really inconsistent.

SO THE TOPIC OF THE DAY IS WHO IS BETTER BARRETT OR MIZ? OK MIZ HAS BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR A LONG TIME NOW. AND HAS DEVELOPED ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST MIC SKILLS IN WWE HISTORY. BARRETT ON THE OTHER HAND IS A SOLID IN RING WRESTLER AND SOLID MIC, THE BETTER WRESTLER IS OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT MIZ, HE MAY NOT HAVE THE "LOOK" BUT HE SURE HAS THE MIC,AND ATTITUDE TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST IN WWE.

Wade Barrett

Don't get me wrong- I think the Miz has a long successful career ahead of him. Miz will main eventing well into the future and will have many title reigns to his credit by the time his career ends. But he's no Wade Barrett.

It took me almost the entire season of NXT to catch on, but Barrett is damn near an obsession for me when it comes to wrestling. I can't get enough of watching this man perform. Everything he does is nothing short of perfection. He has a great look and portrays his character with passion and ease. He is one of the best on the mic at the moment and has yet to have a bad match. He is just beaming with charisma and commands attention when he is in the ring. Wade Barrett is the real deal and he is the future of the WWE.

Wade barrett if you have seen some of his matches in fcw and on nxt he can wrestle great the miz is no pun intended awesome but in my opinion wade is better and also someone said hes barely wrestled on his own with nexus its a storyline hes heel thats supposed to happen

Being a big fan of both this is tough but overal The Miz is better he is amazing on the mic good in the ring(improving weekly) and i believe he is in a way a new generation jericho. Wade is amazing as well and will be a future world champ and a star but i think theres something special about The Miz.

It's a tough call, as we have no idea how the future will play out. I'm gonna go with Barrett though because he has the look of a future multi-time world champion, is good both in the ring and on the mic, and already seems to be a permanent main eventer in WWE's eyes. Miz just has his briefcase and his sarcastic promos. Barrett is good at promos too, better than Miz in the ring, and would be much more believable as a world champion. Until Miz can overcome that, Barrett's career will probably be much more successful due to appearing more believable in the role of champion and being more talented.

I've always found Miz to be overrated by the public. At one point Miz was an improving star and now all of a sudden people see him as the next big star. While I think Miz will go on to have a very successful career in the main event, I can't help but think that Barrett's will be better. Barrett is still a bit green in the ring, but so is Miz and I think Barrett is better on the mic than many think. Miz can go on the mic, but Barrett can hang right there with him. I think Barrett is going to be a guy who can carry a show on his own and I think Miz will always be the 2nd or 3rd guy that jumps into the title scene when a breathe of fresh air is needed.

I think the Miz will.

What I like about what the WWE is doing with Miz, they are building him up slowly. Maybe not slowly like old WWF starts used to be built up, but defiantly slower than most stars get today.

I really hope the WWE unifies the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship... and really hope The Miz wins it first.

Perhaps Winning the Royal Rumble, and challenging the World Heavyweight Champion. And after Winning the Match, cash's in his MITB to win the WWE Championship later that night, winning both titles.

Would be Epic IMO. So yes, I think the Miz will win more titles, but perhaps Barrett will be the "Bigger" Star for having this feud with Cena.

Wade Barrett for me, easily. No offense to Miz, he's clearly got talent and certainly can talk on the mic buut, his matches aren't anything special. I mean, what singles match with him in it has stood out as something great? I can't think of any good match he's been in that's memorable. The last time matches with him were praised at all were when he was in a tag team with John Morrison, and I'd say a clear reason for that was as much to do with Morrison and the teams they were feuding with then Miz himself. The only recent match I can recall is his match against Bryan Danielson, and I'd give Danielson more praise then Miz for that, that's for sure. Danielson has had some great matches with lots of people since he debuted, after all.

Miz is nothing special at all in the ring, and I just don't find him a believable main eventer or champion. His size, his look, his presence just doesn't do it for me and I don't find it believable at all that he could beat any of the current main eventers right now if he did and became champion. All Miz has to me is an ability to speak on the mic and some good charisma, but that's just not enough. I personally find Miz highly overrated. Barrett on the other hand has only been in the WWE a short while and he's got the complete package.. he can wrestle, he's got a great look and presence, and he can definitely hold his own on the mic against anyone. I also find him more interesting to watch in a main event feud then the Miz. Time will tell, but I can certainly see Barrett excelling as a main eventer once he wins that first championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back