MITB Cash In

chicagokmc

Getting Noticed By Management
Will WWE go traditional and have Rollins cash in the contract immediately after WM Main Event (or next day on Raw)? Or do you think that WWE might feel the way many of you feel about a Lesnar/Reigns WM match and have Rollins pull a Cena and declare that he is cashing in his contract to be part of the WM title match? It's obviously unconventional but adding Rollins to this past main event actually made it interesting. Rollins and Reigns won't win awards with their mic work, so adding Rollins to that mix helps. From a storyline perspective it also keeps the Authority's hand in the title picture. And it fits Rollins character of now truly knowing what he's up against in Lesnar and wanting a second chance as well as him still having heat with Reigns.

Do I think they'll do this? Probably not but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Rollins should not cash in the way Cena did. He's a heel so it's not believable for his character. The perfect way for Seth Rollins to cash in would be to earn the World Heavyweight Championship the old fashioned way, then keep holding the briefcase afterward. He can brag about how he created then destroyed The Shield faction and now he has his very own "shield"! He holds up the briefcase AND his title belt to tons of heel heat. The challenger would have to defeat him twice to truly win the belt before Money In The Bank this coming summer when he has to use it by.

Or he could be opportunistic like Edge, CM Punk, Miz, Alberto Del Rio, and all the others who did it the way we are used to seeing cash-in's. Cashing in on a weak Roman Reigns after he JUST finished defeating Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania would still generate a lot of heel heat for Rollins, and a Wrestlemania moment for him. I'd rather he use it to make challengers have to defeat him twice instead, personally. It would be something we have yet to see and everyone always wants to see something different. Cashing in the traditional way should be done at Wrestlemania and not the Raw after. We have yet to see a Wrestlemania cash-in. That needs to happen whether it is this year with Rollins or not.

The E needs to stick to their guns and follow through with Reigns vs. Lesnar. The match will not be a technical masterpiece but has the potential to be a brutal battle with a well told story.

As for the cash in sincerely hope it doesn't go down at WM. Talk about a waste of a moment in the attempt to build Reigns. I'm not very big on the MitB concept as a whole. I realize how popular it but I've largely view it as weakening the title.

I'd rather have them go through with the cash in at Mania because it's something we haven't seen at all yet, it doesn't take anything away from Reigns being the one to beat the one behind 21-1 in my opinion, and it has the potential to have Rollins as your main full time heel for the years to come. I believe that people love to see a face chase the belt more than holding onto it, part of the reason why Bryan's WrestleMania Moment was so great.

If Rollins were to cash in straight away of course it would create heat, but there are two big issues. 1) It would make Reigns first reign look rubbish, just like Daniel Bryan. Too many <1 day reigns is just pointless and annoying. 2) Vince is unlikely to allow a heel to close Wrestlemania. Meaning Brock vs Reigns would have to move down the card slightly. What would then headline?

I would like The Authority (if they still exist) to give him another shot at Payback, which he loses due to something silly. He then cashes in after attacking Reigns before the MITB match at MITB. With only 30minutes before it expires could make for fun drama.

Just a thought, what if he "forgot" to cash in and the contract expired? It'll be something completely different for WWE to do.

Just a thought, what if he "forgot" to cash in and the contract expired? It'll be something completely different for WWE to do.

Then he would be the biggest dumb-ass that walked the face of the earth. Considering he carries that briefcase, like most women carry their purses around, if he forgets about it then there is not hope for him. Not to mention the fact that everytime someone says his name it's always "Mr. Money in the Bank Seth Rollins". Really kind of hard to forget he has it.

Then he would be the biggest dumb-ass that walked the face of the earth. Considering he carries that briefcase, like most women carry their purses around, if he forgets about it then there is not hope for him. Not to mention the fact that everytime someone says his name it's always "Mr. Money in the Bank Seth Rollins". Really kind of hard to forget he has it.

Yeah, that's true. I wouldn't want it to happen but it wouldn't surprise me if WWE tried that at some point.

Would of been great if Rollins won the triple threat pinning cena then Ambrose cashed Rollins mitb on him after lesnar took his anger out on Rollins, reigns wins rumble you have a match

Yeah, that's true. I wouldn't want it to happen but it wouldn't surprise me if WWE tried that at some point.

Yeah WWE seems to change the rules when convenient. Seeing how they didn't strip Brock for the title despite not defending the title from Oct. - Dec.

If anything, it wouldn't surprise me if WWE has two MITB winners at the same time.

My thoughts for Seth Rollins is that he should not cash in 'till the Money In The Bank PPV. Seth Rollins should enter the MITB ladder match that night and win it. Second year in a row. Then also that night, he should cash in with his old briefcase.

And you have Rollins with a Championship and a MITB briefcase. Not to mention how over that event would put him as "The Architect". Doesn't he always brags about his brain? Perfect way to use it.

My thoughts for Seth Rollins is that he should not cash in 'till the Money In The Bank PPV. Seth Rollins should enter the MITB ladder match that night and win it. Second year in a row. Then also that night, he should cash in with his old briefcase.

And you have Rollins with a Championship and a MITB briefcase. Not to mention how over that event would put him as "The Architect". Doesn't he always brags about his brain? Perfect way to use it.

This is actually a great idea. But he would have to cash in before the MITB ladder match. I honestly think this is an outstanding idea if executed well.

I like the idea of Seth winning MITB again and having two briefcases. The question is when does Seth have to cash in by, I know MITB pay per view is in June but does he have until the pay per view is over or does he have until the match starts. I think it could happen at Wrestlemania but Vince does not like to end a pay per view like that, it usually ends with a feel good moment. WWE is not going to back down with fan reaction to Roman at Royal Rumble but Seth is a good plan B. They could just have Roman vs. Brock before John vs. Rusev when John wins the United States Championship and Rusev loses for the first time.

Like I have said in other threads the big thing they haven't had with a cash in is a "reluctant champion" like Brock is... limited dates etc. The perfect cash in for this situation is Fast Lane, and to have Rollins announce he is cashing in on that date like RVD did at One Night Stand... the kicker of course is that Heyman "inadvertantly" reveals the loophole in the MITB contract to Rollins... that the champ is obliged to appear if the cash in is announced... That sets up tension between Heyman with Brock... Rollins doesn't actually have to win the match, Reigns could cos him it or Heyman could turn on Brock to ensure Rollins does win it. Ambrose wins whatever "Fast Lane" match they come up with to get in to the main event and it's right back to all 3 Shield guys AND Brock...

Rollins can keep Heyman, or they can swerve and make Heyman the heel with Reigns at Mania with both Rollins and Ambrose, the stronger faces chasing him...

But it all comes from this idea of what actually is IN the MITB contract... surely logic is that if the guy says he is cashing in on this night, the champ HAS to show up, or he loses the title by default?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back