• daniel bryan

• RVD

• christian

• kane

• sheamus

Results are only viewable after voting.

CmPunker

Pre-Show Stalwart
well the reason i started an individual thread instead of posting on the ppv sectino is because daniel bryan grabbed the briefcase and he has TOO MUCH momentum.. wwe always tries to be as unpredictable as possible by swerving us. they tell us that daniel bryan is going to win by letting him grab the briefcase, then they attempt to be creative and go with someone else.. its a simple formula, similar to how the person standing tall on the go home show LOSES the match. well now i am starting to believe randy orton will win, because he has been losing clean a lot, he lost to cm punk and to daniel bryan CLEAN and he lost to kane also. i feel like wwe is trying their best to be "creative" and going with the person with the least momentum (randy orton)..

personally i think this is fucking stupid because really? is this their attempt to be creative? we've seen this a million times before..

at first i thought bryan was going to win, now im starting to lean towards randy orton because of wwe's stupid "creative" attempts

also do u guys remember the buildup to survivor series 2012? it was john cena vs cm punk and ryback vs cm punk.. basically, cm punk lost both matches and he looked like shit. at the time, wwe was trying to be "creative" by making punk look like he was going to lose, and then make him win.. they think this would produce shock. but the truth is, if u overdo this formula, its no longer unpredictable.. everybody knows ur fucking plan

You know what, Daniel Bryan shouldn't even have to win to this match to gt a shot. He has been on a major role, even getting clean (not like this matters) wins over Randy Orton and Sheamus. Who else could possibly lay claim to being the number one contender right now?

You know what, Daniel Bryan shouldn't even have to win to this match to gt a shot. He has been on a major role, even getting clean (not like this matters) wins over Randy Orton and Sheamus. Who else could possibly lay claim to being the number one contender right now?

clean definitely mattres.. if it is not clean, then casuals will think that bryan didnt deserve the wins and he cant beat them on fair terms..

but i dont think bryan will win this. its wwe way of being unpredictable by swerving us, using the guy with the least momentum, which is randy orton.

clean definitely mattres.. if it is not clean, then casuals will think that bryan didnt deserve the wins and he cant beat them on fair terms..

It doesn't matter what they think. If he was a heel and he had those same victories only via underhanded means, he'd still be the clear cut number one contender right now.

It doesn't matter what they think. If he was a heel and he had those same victories only via underhanded means, he'd still be the clear cut number one contender right now.

no.. if he was a heel he wouldnt be as credible and everyone wouldnt take him seriously. hell, even now he isn't serious. he keeps on chanting his stupid catchphrases and being annoying.. wwe making no attempts to make him a serious character, seriously?

did u not read my post? they never go with the guy with the most momentum because they want to "swerve" us.

Hell no I didn't. I try not to read anything with vasts amounts of stupid.

I'm sure you're wondering why I'm on a wrestling forum then. Fuck you that's why.

no.. if he was a heel he wouldnt be as credible and everyone wouldnt take him seriously. hell, even now he isn't serious. he keeps on chanting his stupid catchphrases and being annoying.. wwe making no attempts to make him a serious character, seriously?

So I guess no heel has ever been credible in the history of like, forever then, huh? Fucking dimwit.

Bryan and Kane will pull it down simultaneously and spend the next 14 Raws attached to it. Dr. Shelby will be brought in to get them to compromise who gets to keep it. Comedy gold!

"I'm the Money In The Bank Holder!"

"No, I'm the Money In The Bank Holder!"

So I guess no heel has ever been credible in the history of like, forever then, huh? Fucking dimwit.

are u kidding me? mark henry was credible in his 2011 run, big show was credible when he beat sheamus clean 2 ppvs in a row, brock lesnar was credible in his 2002-2004 run, triple h was credible in 2005, etc.. are u fuckking serious man?

I am gonna have to pick Punk to win and become the first ever 3 time MITB winner. I think he will cash in on either Cena or Bryan if he wins the WWE Championship and Punk will announce when he is cashing in like Cena did last year.

I would have to say Randy Orton:

1) He will probably be turning heel soon.
2) Daniel Bryan doesn't need the Push In A Briefcase to be a believable number one contender because he is already quite over.
3) CM Punk is quite over as well and doesn't need PIAB. Plus, the WWE needs to figure out where they're going with him.
4) The only other person who might win is RVD, only because they have been hyping up his return and fans would feel ripped off if it didn't go to him.

I hope Christian wins but WWE hates him so hopefully Orton pulls down the briefcase.

Kid has brain damage.

finally here is someone that agrees with me

:blink:

I'm pretty sure this is a consensus around here.

Daniel Bryan is a pretty solid pick. Sometimes people who don't need the briefcase still get it. See John Cena last year.

There's a wild card pick in if anyone is going to replace Kane. But I feel that person would then hold the briefcase for a long time.

There is an off chance of something like this: Orton wins. Mark Henry loses, but destroys Cena. Orton cashes in. This would give DB an instant shot at the title since he just beat him clean. (EDIT: well maybe it wasn't a clean win. DB's epic beard probably distracted Orton, and by CmPunker's logic, he probably lost all kinds of credibility because of it.)

No matter what, I have a hard time believing DB is not in the WWE Title picture after MITB.

:blink:

I'm pretty sure this is a consensus around here.

Daniel Bryan is a pretty solid pick. Sometimes people who don't need the briefcase still get it. See John Cena last year.

There's a wild card pick in if anyone is going to replace Kane. But I feel that person would then hold the briefcase for a long time.

There is an off chance of something like this: Orton wins. Mark Henry loses, but destroys Cena. Orton cashes in. This would give DB an instant shot at the title since he just beat him clean. (EDIT: well maybe it wasn't a clean win. DB's epic beard probably distracted Orton, and by CmPunker's logic, he probably lost all kinds of credibility because of it.)

No matter what, I have a hard time believing DB is not in the WWE Title picture after MITB.

what the fuck is wrong with you? read my criteria for clean wins.. since when do i say that beards make things an unclean win.. dont be ignorant. daniel bryan did beat randy orton clean.. no interference, no prior injuries, no bullshit, just a straight up clean finish. thats what a clean win is. its not clean if they had an injury prior to the match or a bad ref, or interference, etc.

also, the person who grabs the briefcase usually doesnt win. it would be way too obvious in wwe's eyes, so they try to "swerve" us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back