• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miss Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as we know last years Miss Wrestlemania was a complete farce with Santina winning. I think having Santina win was a stupid idea which made people think less of the Divas division.
Also I think having Kid Rock play for fifteen minutes was a disgrace. His singing went on for longer then the match did.
Another point, what was the point of having Santina win? She had a couple of pointless feuds which really disappointed me because the womens division is struggling as it is and having Santina win was a shambles.

Now this year I would like to see another Diva Battle Royal but have a legit winner because I'm a really big fan of the womens division and it really needs to have some prestige brought back to it.

Another Idea I had was, The winner of the Battle Royal could go on and challenge for any womens tittle (Womens Or Divas) at the next Pay Per View.

not a bad idea and yes last years was a discrace. y not have a womes RR at the rumble. the men get their shot at headlining mania so y not give the divas the same option. could add another title match to mania and give some1 a feud.

There has been talks of having a Divas Royal Rumble this year (possibly even as a pre-show match) so I think that would be a better idea than having a Battle Royal at Mania for the winner to get their big title shot at.......Backlash? The Miss Wrestlemania thing is not needed unless you can get Trish, Lita, Luna and Sable involved.

If they're doing the Miss Wrestlemania thing again this year, it has to mean something. They can't take a Wrestlemania match and turn it into a lame comedy angle. I don't mind there being some comedy at Mania, but that was just so stupid because it genuinely could've helped any diva who had some talent. Not to mention it had returning divas, which I think some people genuinely wanted to see in action but we didn't even see most of their faces. It was just a joke, when it should've helped a young wrestler or been a thank you to an older wrestler.

If they're going to it again this year, it needs to serve a purpose. I'm looking at Beth Phoenix. She's on the brink of a face turn. If she won it and was the one to finally dethrone McCool, then I think that'd work. I just want it to serve some purpose, I don't want to to be another 15 minutes of Wrestlemania that I hate, because Wrestlemania should never have a minute that you hate. It's supposed to be the best of the best and the Miss Wrestlemania thing just brought it down a level in everyone's eyes.

I think the Piggy James segments are leading up to her winning Miss Wrestlemania. I don't think they would be doing such a hateful segment without an incredibly redeeming finish.

I would love to see Mickie and McCool get into the ring at some point, and it seems as if Ms. Wrestlemania will be the catalyst.

As long as WWE doesn't do anything like that garbage at Wrestlemania 25, then I think it could be something worth looking forward to. For the Miss Wrestlemania to work, it would have to mean something. If it were to be a battle royal, then WWE should make it a #1 contender's battle royal for the women's or diva's championship, that way it would it have some much needed meaning.

No battle royales for me please, its plainly obvious that it will just be a cluster like it was last year. Plus Diva Battle Royales make no sense since they are never over the top rope.

I would actually prefer to see Phoenix vs. McCool for WM26, where Phoenix turns as a face. I actually see a strong marketability factor in her maybe the Hulk Hogan of the Diva's. Where as Hogan was a role model for young boys, Phoenix might be a role model for young girls.

I hate to say this, but I don't want to see womens wrestling, period. I find it very boring. Yes, they do some of the same crazy spots that the guys do, it just seems like the're so afraig to get hurt, they're going through the motions. i fasf foreward the matches on TV, and i go for a butt or somethin on PPV's.

I'd like to see another battle royal with a lot of divas in it.... but not another "Miss Wrestlemania" match. Any prestige it could ever hold was destroyed by Santina winning it. They could do something similar but use a new name and not allow any male characters into it, ESPECIALLY not if they are in a gimmick similar to Santina. It's a good idea as long as they fix that part of it.... and the divas also deserve to have their entrances. I'm still a little upset at Kid Rock for the girls not getting individual entrances last year.

Another Idea I had was, The winner of the Battle Royal could go on and challenge for any womens tittle (Womens Or Divas) at the next Pay Per View.

You know, Dejan.... that's very similar to the idea that I had for last year's match. I remember thinking that Beth Phoenix would win "Miss Wrestlemania" and use the momentum from that win to challenge for the Womens or Divas Championship. If they do a match like this again, then I will keep that same prediction because Beth deserved the win last year and would still be a good candidate to win it this year.

Miss WrestleMania was one of the worst matches I've ever seen in my life, so I really don't want a repeat of it this year. They need a way to get the divas on the card, for some reason, but I don't see why they can't just have a lumberjack match, or an obscene number of people in a tag match because it would take a lot less time than a battle royal. If they have to have a battle royal, then I hope they make it for a title so it is worth something. In an ideal world, this is a dark match.

Id love to see another Miss WrestleMania match, except with different "former" Divas in it, like Trish & Lita, but if they're going to have another Miss WrestleMania match, make it be real. Not some guy dressed up as a girl winning the match, thats completely stupid, and then make the winner of the match get the chance of facing either the Divas Champion or the Womens champion, sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back