Minecraft

I seriously don't get it. Does something happen eventually? I just dug to the middle of the earth and then turned it off.

It's all about survival. You can make some amazing things, and multiplayer maps are absolutely astounding. I've made a roller coaster, and a underwater house so far. Also don't forget it's still in Alpha testing. They have so much planned for it it's ridiculous.

I suggest watching Seananners youtube series before playing. Really helps you with the basics. Or use the wiki page for it. Eventually you find red rock, and make electric switches and such. Sooner or later their adding planes, and dragon mobs. If you want to know what your doing use the wiki or tutorial videos online.

Funny you start this thread the night I finally get the game. I heard about this a while ago and the idea has fascinated me, so far ive managed to make a few torchlit hallways but I am sure i'll have my decent house soon enough. Fun game

Everything. It's really impossible to explain simply because you just do whatever you want. Dig, and get a shit ton of rare resources while creating seemingly endless mines with minecarts, build swords, and bows, and go hunt monsters, build fucking epic things. Someone made the entire space ship from Star Trek. It's really impossible to explain, because there is nothing specific to do. You roam around in a world that generates as you go along, and do anything you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back